Forums
May 14, 2024, 03:56 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Team 17 wrong scheme / bug  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Team 17 wrong scheme / bug
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 08:40 PM »
i did read your post. Your asking for 0-0? or to rematch the t17 becaue YOU quit the t17 because YOU thought the scheme was incorrect. But YOU were wrong about the scheme being incorrect. So why should banca be punished for this?

Offline yanme

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 09:10 PM »
'couse I thought wrong about the scheme becouse of a BUG in w:a for which i nothing can!

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 06:14 PM »
i think the only thing to do for this situation is to include a warning about this in the schemes explanation

@yanme you couldof finished the game and asked about it afterwards even if you thought u were 100% right, you couldof still won

Offline yanme

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 06:57 PM »
i know, but it's too late, i can't change that i quitted =/ is there a rm needed now?

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 07:24 PM »
i doubt banca would agree to rematch... he told you a few times that it was the official scheme b4 u quit, if he was wrong you could of complained

t17 cant be rematched fairly imo... its a shitty mistake :( but its really not bancas fault

we could ask him to agree on 0-0 if the other mods thinks its ok

Offline yanme

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 07:26 PM »
it wont happen, but that would be at least a chance

Offline zoky

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 07:35 PM »
hey here I am...
chicken,yes he has push the light,coz he play TUS league,and ofcourse man think this guy have scheme from tus.idk why admins dont punisch guys who use another schemes.in my oppinion for league games U MUST USE tus SCHEME,,must must........
admins here didnt give me clear win in TNL,coz apponent use onl scheme,and I have ask him 5x is this TNL,and he respond YES,so he lie to me,but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in this game is clear,banca have win.i have loose 2 game like this ik think,coz i have watch what scheme have and wath dont have in inventory

any way....

choose ur schemes,and write warning near them if u need.
i can play TNL,and simply setup shorter time,and what any1 can tell me,guy didnt ask me about scheme,he push the light,and gg lol

WE PLAY TUS LEAGUE HERE,CHOOSE TUS SCHEME,AND THEN WE HAVE CLEAR GAMES
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:38 PM by zoky »

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 07:39 PM »
zoky it WAS the tus scheme

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 07:42 PM »
If I can give my word.
Yanme is a fair player with a nice attitude.
I don't remember him being included in bad sportmanship or insulting... bad behavure case. In the other hand you have this player who is new but yet has bad behavure concern. I joined the chat when yanme did host and I must admit that yanme must have been calm and ignoring him before the game started because he was just really annoying.
I guess it's a whole thing. When you play with someone with a behavure like that: you don't want to play with him and you think that if he can he'll find a way to cheat.
I think that's helped yanme to left.  It's not like he left because he though he was gonna loose the game. And before judging mod should concider this :).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:44 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline zoky

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 08:49 AM »
in thair case it was tus scheme.butt many players use diferente scheme for games,and that its not ok.no diference in roope games,i hysteria u can find that ppl play without lg :),in TNL hp go on 1 after sd,etc...
and then I write complain here,and respond is..why did U press light....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
last time inm one shoppa league game,some boy was suprised why no zooka in scheme,he usualy have lol...idk how he have,i play with tus scheme lol.

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 07:13 PM »
it seems the game will stay... ill add a list of the super weapons on the t17 explanation later tonight

@zoky, i think u should try hosting your league games... and if you dont u can always ask if its the official before lighting, if they lie u have a reason to complain... this thread also isnt for bringing up solved complaints...

gonna close this now