Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:12 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #231841, reported by Dr Abegod  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Dr Abegod

[SOLVED] Game #231841, reported by Dr Abegod
« on: April 18, 2022, 10:18 PM »
Game dropped, and Lupastic refuses to continue

Offline Echiko

Re: Game #231841, reported by Dr Abegod
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 07:26 AM »
Abegod, according to the rules, you cannot report a first game if it dropped!

"If a player lags out and is not seen online 10 minutes later, then the game is taken care of by the following rules:
If it was the first game, then the game should not be reported, rather played at another time.
If it was the second game and the loser of the first game was seemingly losing the second game too, it can be reported. At any other occasion the moderators will decide about the outcome of the game, after it is posted to the forum's League Complaints section.
Moderators will never decide about the outcome of a game considering the skills of the players. Always the state of the game is what the moderators consider."

Insults and everything aside, I do not think you could report... mods, what do you say?
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 07:58 AM »
"then the game should not be reported, rather played at another time."

Lupastic told me explicitly that he now refuses to play it another time. When one agrees to tus then the game should be played, and so I report.

Offline Echiko

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 09:02 AM »
Yes, but 4 days have passed. How many people would have the patience to restart again? You should also think about the other's perspective. Bumping again online after 4 days of that match and asking to go on isn't something that everyone would accept. But I must admit that this situation shows anyway that there are so many different dynamics that sometimes it's impossible to foresee every single case.

Personally, after so much delay, I don't think you should report. It's fine that you point out that "the game should rather played at another time", but 4 days is too much according to me! By the way, this is just a personal opinion that comes out from what I have read in the rules.I do not have so much experience to establish with certainty if what I'm saying is correct or not, so it's better if we all wait for some moderator who can clarify everything. :)
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 09:16 AM »
although Im very grateful that youre letting us know your personal opinion on this case, I dont think you should waste more time on it now

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 11:01 AM »
abegoat, I'll try to write this slow and clear so that even a druggie slow person like you would understand it. By the reporting rules as far as I know them, you wouldn't be able to report a game where YOU network dropped in a losing situation from 4 days ago, now 4 days later as your free win. Now, when I didn't have time for someone like you, and had better things to do and turned down your request to start a new one. I know you're a toxic troll with inferiority complex but still, if you get ignored you shouldn't be able to report legit wins like this, I hope MI will consider deleting this c: I sent him proof and chat logs in priv msg and asked him to act in this matter if possible :D
By the way, this is not the first you do this, even in the past you reported fake games against taner and PavelB where they didn't agree on playing TUS with you (and vice versa) but you reported it anyway afterwards.

Actually, I should have been the one to report free win for Kaos and for Parachute Race (the schemes we discussed) in this case, for your disappearing from the games and not returning, but I'm not that cheap noob like you :) I'll leave this for your kind :D

I hope you can understand that - on a second thought - I wouldn't want to play any TUS games with an autist troll like you as you are trying to lie and cheat your way around the system :D You spammed me almost everyday with messages, if you cool yourself down a bit and would stop abusing a reporting system, I might play more TFL schemes with you in the future and more Kaos with that shitty scheme so that you're dream would come true :-* But this fake reporting is pathetic. And the attributes which I described your personality with (ugly, troll, mentally challenged) in our other thread, still stands of course :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:45 AM by Lupastic »

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 11:40 AM »
abegoat, I'll try to write this slow and clear so that even a druggie slow person like you would understand it. By the reporting rules as far as I know them, you wouldn't be able to report a game where YOU network dropped in a losing situation from 4 days ago, now 4 days later as your free win. Now, when I didn't have time for someone like you, and had better things to do and turned down your request to start a new one. I know you're a toxic troll with inferiority complex but still, if you get ignored you shouldn't be able to report legit wins like this, I hope MI will consider deleting this c: I sent him proof and chat logs in priv msg and asked him to act in this matter if possible :D
By the way, this is not the first you do this, even in the past you reported fake games against taner and PavelB where they didn't agree on playing TUS with you (and vice versa) but you reported it anyway afterwards.

I hope you can understand that - on a second thought - I wouldn't want to play any TUS games with an autist troll like you as you are trying to lie and cheat your way around the system :D You spammed me almost everyday with messages, if you cool yourself down a bit and would stop abusing a reporting system, I might play more TFL schemes with you in the future and more Kaos with that shitty scheme so that you're dream would come true :-* But this fake reporting is pathetic. And the attributes which I described your personality with (ugly, troll, mentally challenged) in our other thread, still stands of course :D

Lu-spastic hits again,

You said "and I had better things to do": this is a very good new!! Please  go and deal with all your personal stuff for more than 5 seconds, it will be beneficial for TUS as well as for the people within it. If you need 2-years break, please go for it!!!!!!!!!

Moreover, it seems that you can not write down just one sentence without any insults: "abegoat, druggie slow person like you, you're a toxic troll with inferiority complex, an autist troll like you". Didn't your mom teach you good manners instead of getting f@#!ed, considering the result is still what we see?

Note: And what did you send to MI?? "Hello stupid idiot, troll, autist, just delete ALL replays from TUS because I am Elon Musk and the others just idiots??".

Please light up my days with your wise answer!

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 11:46 AM »
I have attached the replay. It is clearly seen that Lupastic had a considerable disadvantage when the game disconnected.

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2022, 11:53 AM »

This has been sent to MI already retard :) You're indeed very slow, and the date (04.14) is clear at least :D

Offline Lupastic

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:55 AM by Lupastic »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2022, 12:33 PM »
Why is this guy still allowed to insult ppl around here? It happens on daily basis, for months.

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2022, 12:41 PM »
here's a big rr replay with abegoat:  :-*
after messaging me on snooper with "are you crying right now", abegoat joined with a girl nickname "Patrisha" our big rope race public host with Rio, with his pro roping skills :D :D
and used Rafka's well known "Men of Faith" team writing mirrored as "Thiaf fo Nem"
abegoat just want to ask you, don't join my tower race and big rr games only if you're a quitter all the time.

https://easyupload.io/ua29te

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2022, 02:11 PM »
The free win is void.

Lupastic you are muted for the name calling/insults.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'