Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:28 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 39358  (Read 702 times)

Offline theredi

[SOLVED] 39358
« on: September 19, 2010, 11:27 PM »
that sneaky mofo reported that he won roflmao watch my reps, in first game he took over 100 dmg first by zooka then by my dyna, then he got dropped so i rehosted and gave him less hp coz of that and after couple rounds he accussed me of cheating, left and reported that he won....

Offline Chicken23

Re: 39358
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 02:47 AM »
He certainly does not deserve to report this as a win. But it seems you didnt tell him about handicaps at start of game. So did you report this shopper as a win for yourself? I think voiding my be best option here.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 02:52 AM »
Indeed. He lagged out after you had done jsut 1 dyno attack. I don't think a handicap for him of all his worms on 150 was right as you only did dmg of 61 more.

Im going to void the win you reported against him because he left after not agreeing to the handicap which seems to me he was not aware of this. I'll also void the win he reported against you. I suggest you replay as seems like fairest option to me. Will run this by my fellow mods to make sure they agree with my decision.

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 02:19 PM »
hmm ok we can just void that game but i was obviously going to win and since he took over 100 dmg in first one and left i didint think its unfair to give him -150 coz it was only 30/40 hp less than he would have if he havent quit, futhermore i think its hard dont notice that u have less hp in the beggining of game so he could say earlier that he doesnt agree with handicap and he could also say that he wont to start again but with no handicap i would consider it for sure, but it seemed like he just got scared he gonna loose again coz hes noob so he instulted me and quit lol and reported he won what was just wack.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:27 PM by theredi »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:43 PM »
Games voided.

I hope you can find this opponent again and play shopper. No problem if you don't