Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:17 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 52556  (Read 590 times)

Offline GodiTo

[SOLVED] Game 52556
« on: January 22, 2011, 03:09 PM »
Hey. The guy and me was playing a shopper, and I placed my worm on a place, where I could not get out. I asked him nicely if we can start it again, since I did not know my worm will be blocked. He said, it's my fault, cause I chose that hide. But actually, it can be HIS fault, because he put that map. At least he could warn me not to teleport there. My question is, can the mods delete this game, please?

EDIT : I asked him twice maybe if we can restart it, NICELY. After he said no, it was my turn, so I had quitted, because in my mind it's no fun playing with a blocked worm and two "normal" worms.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:11 PM by GodiTo »

Offline TheKaren

Re: Game 52556
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 03:16 PM »
That is such a shame Godito, what has happened to this game, when people don't even have the decency and good sportsmanship to restart a game when something like this happens.

Even in BnG's most people I play with including myself skip a turn for the opponent if the opponent accidentally hits themself, it's a simple sign of respect and goodwill and keeps the game fun and makes the person a little less frustrated about the accident.

genko, please don't be another one of those players who has no sense of goodwill and sportsmanship, it's a game, how could you even dignify winning a game with this much of an advantage?

Free wins are so selfish and arrogant...

Godito, I would do the same thing and quit, I wouldn't even waste my time with a person who you can't even share a fair game with.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:17 PM by Komito »

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 03:22 PM »
Well, fun > anything. Also if the game stands (I hope not) , who cares if it's stay because : 1) I quitted OR 2) Because he would won.
I just wanted to have fun, that's all, but I see, I can't.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 03:23 PM »
Well, fun > anything. Also if the game stands (I hope not) , who cares if it's stay because : 1) I quitted OR 2) Because he would won.
I just wanted to have fun, that's all, but I see, I can't.

I couldn't agree with you more (although I am guilty of taking BnG a little too seriously lol).

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 03:27 PM »
Oh, by the way, you know guys, I'm not that person, who complains about anything. This must be my second complaint or third.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 08:23 PM »
Had to be a Zillian. Shame indeed.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 03:18 PM »
Genko is an italian player, Johnny =)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 04:08 PM »
Game's void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.