Forums
May 18, 2024, 12:45 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bor  (Read 3179 times)

Re: bor
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 07:01 AM »
Maciej, I saw your pic on wQw site, you look like a good kid, why you behave like devil child?
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 08:39 AM »
I just keep the rules, what's wrong in this?

Offline Rok

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 02:29 PM »
If my word is not as good as maciej's then why would you delete the game without proper proof?

I said your word IS AS GOOD as maciej's and in this case there's a replay showing 2 bor's playing vs a wQw member and a random guy. That leans the "scale of justice" in this case to maciej's side, no bias in it.

People use silly nicks all the time, why would this automatically mean it is a fake game?

Bad moderating there.

You call it bad moderating before you even present any 'proof' in your favor.

If Maciej really re-joined the game under nick bagzoon, I'm pretty sure there must be a chat log of you guys being surprised about it or bagzoon explaining that he's maciej or something like that. Post it here or else it stays as it is.

Not when we AGREED to playing the hysteria 3 games before.

How on earth could we know that and does agreening on 3 hysteria games proves anything?

Not when the player also has a POLISH flag.

::) Polish flag, Russian flag, flag of Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, it doesn't PROVE anything! 

Not when wQw`Randall shows no reaction to the name change either BEFORE or DURING the game...

That's why I'm asking you to show us chat log from host lobby, if you have it.
Don't tell me I need to watch chat logs from all games, it's your job to present the facts (like a solicitor in court, eh?  :) )

So he says we only played 1 wQw member, meaning that wQw`Randall was REAL.
Therfore how could bOr fake the game between 4 bOr players if wQw`Randall was real, isnt this blatently obvious?
Why would we bother to fake a game... let alone this badly... -.-

No mod said you faked the game between bOr players. I only voided the game on maciej's request and after seeing the replay.

there is no proper proof whether or not it was maciej either, and its possible that some1 else decided to interfere(wow on worms who would of thought) and that also doesnt mean it was a bor member...

right now both clans are just asking us to take sides on nuetral evidence, so if u guys cant give us anything better then i think its fairest to void it (no1 loses any points) and either way one of you is just gonna end up yelling at us mods saying we are wrong, which sucks because we are trying to make every1 happy

Word.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Maciej

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 02:46 PM »
As I said, we agreed on 5th hysteria, but after irritating bng, where bor played like lamers, I just left, full of angry. Bagzoon is not me, for more I gave u all replays I have where is me, and this guy at once.

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 08:01 PM »
As I said, we agreed on 5th hysteria, but after irritating bng, where bor played like lamers, I just left, full of angry. Bagzoon is not me, for more I gave u all replays I have where is me, and this guy at once.

sorry maciej but ditching a league game that you agreed on playing is against the rules even if your mad, bor has the right to have this win, whether the game with bagzoon was played or not

bor can re-report this game... unless monkey can just make it reappear so the order is right

Offline Maciej

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 10:50 PM »
They can report it then as free win, or we can play it other day, can't we? Because report game with some bagzoon is fake report, because it's even not clanner, no way.

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 10:54 PM »
If my word is not as good as maciej's then why would you delete the game without proper proof?

I said your word IS AS GOOD as maciej's and in this case there's a replay showing 2 bor's playing vs a wQw member and a random guy. That leans the "scale of justice" in this case to maciej's side, no bias in it.

Then why delete the game? There is bias in it, bias in the fact that you have only heard the opinion of ONE side of the argument and then proceeded to make a judgement based a ONE sided argument.

This is undeniably, bad moderating.

How on earth could we know that and does agreening on 3 hysteria games proves anything?

As wooka has just said, this is sufficient proof for NOT voiding the game...

Seems like you need another "MOD" to tell you something before it's valid, even though I already pointed out the obvious and spoon fed it to you in easy to digest chunks.

"Word"

-.-
worm and learn

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 11:43 PM »
nail ur overreacting, bor DID report fake games, so its fair for us to beleive the last one was fake too... instead of bitching at us you should of just given us the log(that i asked for) and it would be over with, instead u gave us a bunch of paragraphs of useless shit to waste our time(along with maciej) it took maciej admitting to leaving himself for u to get your win when u had evidence already

think of ur own mistakes b4 u tell us were modding badly

solved and closed, already wasted enough time on this

edit: rok did help me decide to give you your win back after maciej admitted to leaving... even after u insulted him

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:57 PM by WookA »