Forums
May 14, 2024, 02:52 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 10639 (on behalf of xTwIzTiDx)  (Read 1301 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

[SOLVED] 10639 (on behalf of xTwIzTiDx)
« on: November 02, 2009, 07:32 PM »
A free win was reported.

You said that it wasn't necessary that we played 2 games. Then i told you that we could play one of your choice tomorrow, and you said that was fine. Now your reporting against me a win? WTF.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Re: 10639 (on behalf of xTwIzTiDx)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 08:52 PM »
@ twiztid... in what chat did he tell you that you can play the other game later? ag? pregame lobby? or in the game?

Offline xTwIzTiDx

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 03:15 AM »
it was in ag that he told me.... i asked him specifically if we HAD to play 2 games, and he said no, we can play whatever we want. i told him that if it was necessary to play a second game that i would but that i was tired and would like to sign off. he said thats fine, and i told him we could play another game tomorrow of his choice, which he also said was fine. i dont have a screen shot im sorry i know i should have taken one, but I really didn't think it would be an issue because he agreed to only play one. thanks for all your help ;D cheers

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 10:57 AM »
So if you want and if Camper doesn't object, we can delete that free win, as you sound sincere  :)

If you have any complaints in the future, start a topic here by yourself, mods don't guarantee to read all game comments.

Cheers.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 12:20 PM »
sup twiztid :D

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 02:06 PM »
i didnt say that 1 game was fine, coz it , i wouldnt play t17.  And u said that gtg coz was tired, and left,  i didnt can answered u .

Offline xTwIzTiDx

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 04:55 PM »
chicken23 ;D im baaaack biiitch! as for camperz, that is absolute bullshit and i wish i had a screen shot to prove it. i will play you in a game of your choice but i dont deserve that free loss at all. i've been playing worms for like 10 years dude, ask chicken23 im more oldskool than half of the people on here i have no need to lie about this. please delete that free win so i can whoop this kid in some other scheme of his choice ;D

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 07:22 PM »
i think these free wins are getting a little silly, maybe we should change the rule...

maybe we void the winners game(if it was his pick) if he disappears or cant play it for some reason? but if he plays the 2nd game its valid again?

i think doing it like that might make it a little more fair, theres been plenty of lame wins for games that werent even started

either way i think it should be played or void, camper has had plenty of free wins this season and twizitid seems like he really wants to play this

ill wait for MI and rok for a final decision

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 07:28 PM »
I agree on tuning this rule the way you said.

Anyway, IMO Camperz and xTwIzTiDx should play this game.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 07:56 PM »
+1 to delete it and let them actually play it.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 08:43 PM »
deleted

Offline xTwIzTiDx

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 03:16 AM »
thank you for your help guys. i appreciate, i think the free win change is a smart idea. im sorry to say i don't know either monkeyisland or wooka, i've been playing worms for a long time, but I'm glad to see some people devoted to the Worms community because it's like no other. I've been on a few year hiatus but my buddy SacrificialLamb got me set up and I'm ready to make my comeback haha. When are you guys usually on wnet so we can get a few games together?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 06:24 AM »
I'm really glad SacrificialLamb did that, gj mate :)

I'll try to be more on ^^

Offline Camper

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 04:33 PM »
lol man, i wanna play too. But i only play in weekends , and season overed.
I lost my pick points, coz he was TIRED.

And congratz for your 10 YEARS :O , for me , it doesnt change nothing ;)