Forums
April 25, 2024, 09:16 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Holy War with crates at PlayOffs?!  (Read 3830 times)

Offline DENnis

[SOLVED] Holy War with crates at PlayOffs?!
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:26 PM »
Well, I think it isn't Holy War if you play it with several weapons and different crates. So I want to complain about the scheme Holy War with crates. It shouldn't be allowed to play a Holy War Play Offs game with crates! The wind is enough luck factor to destroy that scheme even with the standard Holy War scheme which has no crates as far as I know. 

Please decide if that game should be replayed, because for me it doesn't count as his victory when he "wins" with homing missile at at Holy War. He failed his chance to win his turn before with his other worm which didn't plop.

He didn't play better than me so why should it be allowed to get a free win because of playing with Homing Missile at HOLY War.

Don't get me wrong, I know that he has a lot of skills and play good in non rope schemes. If this luck free win will stay I just hope the rules will be changed for the next PlayOffs and I wish you hf and gl in the finals anyway.

Re: Holy War with crates at PlayOffs?!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:27 PM »
sorry mate, but i use only TUS scheme :(

Offline DENnis

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 09:34 PM »
It looked more like a Worm Olympics Scheme to me, but it won't be the first time that Tus Free League has not enough rules to play it serious, too.

Heres the link by the way: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/free-playoffs/?s=13#KOResult12

Edit: To show the results directly didn't work ... so this is the link to the game I'm talking about: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-145575/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:37 PM by DENnis »

Offline Phanton

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 12:38 PM »
cool too m8
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 03:05 PM »
Can play I vs Husk?

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 08:10 PM »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 08:49 PM »
There's no crates in holy war scheme. The homing missile fell because of crate shower. I don't think it is possible to control the crates fell by crate shower?

@DENnis, would there be a complaint if you had won this?
There's nothing I can do for now. I'll check if I can change the crate shower or modify its weapons and set it for future not current.
If Dmitry agrees, you can rematch the holy war. Maybe make it bo3, 1-0 for Dmitry to acknowledge his win, if Dmitry doesn't agree, the game stands.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:55 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline DENnis

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 09:45 PM »
There's no crates in holy war scheme. The homing missile fell because of crate shower. I don't think it is possible to control the crates fell by crate shower?

@DENnis, would there be a complaint if you had won this?
There's nothing I can do for now. I'll check if I can change the crate shower or modify its weapons and set it for future not current.
If Dmitry agrees, you can rematch the holy war. Maybe make it bo3, 1-0 for Dmitry to acknowledge his win, if Dmitry doesn't agree, the game stands.

I know it was there because of crate shower, but I would prefer that there are no crates at all. Utility crates are crates, too. It removes a lot of skill for Holy War, because even a noob and medium player could win with lg and jetpack vs a pro.

I can understand that he used his weapon, I just wanted to ask for a scheme change, because I always prefer to make the luck factor as small as possible. That I prefer fair and skillful games is nothing new.

If the utility crates should stay I think that crate shower should be controlled if that is possible. If in the crates would be nades, clusters and petrols it would be ok because you still need skill to hit. Even in Kaos the crate shower utility got removed.

I asked Dmitry already after that game to go on but he didn't want, so if the game stands anyway he should play his final vs Husk and the scheme should be improved for the future.

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 05:04 AM »
Sorry. This is the playoffs. I did not break the rules. Why do I need to climb somewhere, something to prove? Why would I want to play bo3? I think it's fair victory, see the starting position. I do not want to risk it. DENnis, if you just want to play bo3/bo1 holywar, let's play, but to offset the season 14.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 06:54 PM »
close it, can i play vs Husk round 2?

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 02:59 AM »
yea u can, MI said if u dun agree with rematch then u get win =)