Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:02 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #116359  (Read 338 times)

[SOLVED] Game #116359
« on: July 07, 2012, 01:50 AM »
Hi there,

This is my first post - I have a dispute regarding Game #116359 (https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-116359).

I played "Sbaffo" in a BnG match which he won. He then asked me if I wanted to play a WxW but I told him I couldn't because I had to go. We never started the game, we never agreed to the game, we never played the game. I don't know why he reported that he won the game because the game in question simply does not exist.
There is no replay of the game, because it never took place.
Please delete game.

Thanks.

Offline Kaleu

Re: Game #116359
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 01:56 AM »
Hey skillt3ch welcome to TUS, just a tip:
If you agree playing TUS , you MUST play your pick and opponent's pick or in the case a freewin will be reported.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Game #116359
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 03:40 AM »
Hello skillt3ch,

Each game of TUS Classic league is consist of 2 game. One if your pick and the other is your opponent's. Because you didn't play WxW which was Sbaffo's pick, he reported a free win.

Find Sbaffo and play this WxW, if you win, we delete this game and you can report it as your win.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.