Forums
May 20, 2024, 10:00 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] TuS Chess - Board 382.  (Read 1167 times)

Offline TheKomodo

[SOLVED] TuS Chess - Board 382.
« on: March 18, 2011, 06:31 AM »
I can't believe I am making a complaint about this but whatever...

Theres no where to really post Chess complaints so i'm doing it here:

So a few days ago Johnny (ThaShady1) came up to me asking me for a game of TuS Chess, telling me he likes Chess and he's a pretty decent player so I accepted his challenge, so anyway we get playing and after wasting like 3-4 hours trying to get this game finished, He starts trying to offer me a draw when he is in such a horrible position, I rejected this literally 11 times, he refuses to continue.

I don't care about wasting 5-10 minutes in AG trying to organise a game, but this has took literally HOURS, I am not really asking for a win here, isn't there any way to get him to finish this game? If not can you just delete it or something, there is no way in hell I am accepting a draw and I don't want an open game left on my record, I am getting into Chess again I used to play it alot when I was young, and Johnny is just taking the piss and it's just not funny this time...

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: TuS Chess - Board 382.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 06:46 AM »
Well we DO have moderator specialized in chess! DARKONE... someone's at the door asking for you. (How pro are we?)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 06:50 AM »
Can i see number of finish board ?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 06:51 AM »
I'm alright like, nothing special, but I aim to be very good like, learning the names of all the openings and defences again.

Just hope I don't get bored of it lol.

Just bought this Chess set:

http://www.regencychess.co.uk/13-inch-pearl-folding-chess-set-p-137.html

Should arrive next week early on, and gonna buy a few Chess books and learn more.

Offline franz

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 06:52 AM »
lol xD

I know you're taking this seriously, and you made a nicely written complaint..

still, it's a bit funny ;3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 06:54 AM »
Yeah I know, i'm kinda laughing myself, but at the fact I actually had to make this complaint lol, if I could delete the game myself, I would just do that and not bother but I can't lol :'(

Offline Chelsea

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:50 AM by Chelsea »

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 11:08 AM »
Just tell him that if you can't finish the game in 3 moves then you'll surrender :)

Yeah, I also have 4 games that will never be finished cause they won't play :(

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 03:27 PM »
Oh? Tus chess is this serious? I honestly didn't know. Take the draw Komo it will save you the embarrassment of defeat!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 06:02 PM »
DarkOne, can't you just delete the game altogether?

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 10:41 PM »
I would've deleted my own inactive games if I could ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 11:00 PM »
What you gonna do then?