Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:08 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Incorrect game report  (Read 1685 times)

[SOLVED] Incorrect game report
« on: January 02, 2022, 05:49 AM »
Yesterday Cream Cf reported an incorrect game with me in Normal.
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-230277/
It was a fan game, we didn't agree to play TUS.
If this was a TUS game, I would, as usual, choose the island/island/cave/cave.
Please delete this game.
I won't play TUS anymore unless, this game is deleted.

Re: Incorrect game report
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 05:57 AM »
I also ask you to delete my report with the same player, which I posted after that. He is also an infidel
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-230283/

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 08:53 AM »
Please provide the chat logs from the game lobby.

He is also an infidel

I don't know what you mean by that. However we don't care about members' personal beliefs. Please avoid talking about such subjects on TUS.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 09:09 AM »
I talked with Cream already and he says they agreed to play TUS via private messages on AG (not snooper), which he can't prove.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 09:16 AM by Senator »

Offline Saint

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 10:42 AM »
don't be the same fool as I used to be, who only plays for the sake of winning, and worries when the tus was reported, although it was funner.don't be offended by this.You are already 30+ years old XD

Offline Saint

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 10:44 AM »
next time, before you press the lamp, ask tus or funner.lol

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 11:57 AM »
We played Funner. I didn't even know this player was on TUS. I called him a noob, he really played very badly in the first round. He took offense at this and posted this game on TUS. In the second round he played pretty badly too, but I made a stupid mistake in the end by killing my worm in SD He was very lucky. Could have been 2:0. In the third round, I didn't really try anymore.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2022, 12:04 PM »
He's lying. We didn't agree on anything at all. I didn't even know this player was in TUS. If he can't provide the chat log, then this game is not valid and it needs to be deleted.

Offline Saint

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2022, 12:36 PM »
it's just a game.what will change if this is removed?will you be happy?I think you're asking to be removed not because you're fair, but because you don't like to lose.I'm sure if you had won, you wouldn't have asked to delete it.this game has no meaning other than enjoying the process itself, why are you so worried about your stats on this site?it's just a trifle, why are you taking it so seriously?no one will remember about this game tomorrow¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 12:50 PM by Saint »

Offline Saint

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2022, 12:37 PM »
by the way, this person is most likely a fake :P

Offline Saint

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2022, 12:43 PM »
learn to be a "pohuist"

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2022, 12:56 PM »
Please provide the chat logs from the game lobby

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2022, 12:57 PM »
Cream'Kf is using a very similar nickname (on purpose!) of another player who goes by the name "Dream". He is DreamTrance on TUS by the way.

Dream is in a clan/community called "Kf" (kaos fans). So what this Cream'Kf guy did is that he became Cream from Dream, and added the "Kf" into his nickname. Cheap :D I wouldn't call this trolling, but it is very close. He's annoying Dream a bit.

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2022, 01:02 PM »
As you can see, we didn't agree on anything. In addition, I named my host Normal 1 v 1, and not Normal TUS, as I do when I play TUS.

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2022, 01:05 PM »
I thought he was a fake.