Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:46 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Lupastic reporting 1:1 game, wtf?  (Read 665 times)

Offline Zalo the moler

[SOLVED] Lupastic reporting 1:1 game, wtf?
« on: May 17, 2022, 12:16 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-232033/

Please delete this game. Lupastic literally reported 1:1 over here.

Look at my 2nd replay here in the attachment, time 15:16, during Lupastic's move, at the very beginning of his move Hosting Buddy crashes, while Lupastic keeps going. It was the last turn before I use Jetpack + 2x Rope to self detonate myself with pigeon downwards on top of Lupastic's 69hp worm. I also say in the chatbox that it's "GG" because I had already prepared myself for using that pigeon on top of Lupa's worm, since they always take -71 hp from that position.

Lupastic refused to play 3rd game, so should I not report anything if he flees from the match? How does that work?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Lupastic reporting 1:1 game, wtf?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 12:38 PM »
The report is void. Why did Lupastic refuse to play the 3rd match?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Zalo the moler

Re: Lupastic reporting 1:1 game, wtf?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 01:15 PM »
The report is void. Why did Lupastic refuse to play the 3rd match?

He said he has better things to do and he is taking that "win" if I remember correctly.

Btw, here is the replay of what would have happened next turn in that 2nd round.