Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:22 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Review  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Free

Re: Review
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 10:32 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-220097/

As far as i'm concerned this is a joke.

As far as i'm concerned you are a f@#!ing pussy.

Offline Alien

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 11:10 AM »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 11:14 AM »
Free, you have played this game for over 15 years.
Why are you so annoyed?

Chill out mate!

Offline Free

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2017, 11:46 AM »
Because I've played this game for 18 years and this kind of bullshit still goes on.

I'm not gonna sit here and let sniper take a free win (he lost) because of the map and some ridicilous distance rule which can be abused, is too map dependant rule and gives an advantage to the starter.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:48 AM by Free »

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 12:07 PM »
imo free you lost the moment you took that illegal hide

but im just one man

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 12:21 PM »
Lol such rage, i could argue, but i wont.
MI, Don't give me the win. just delete the game. thanks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 12:24 PM by xSniperx »

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 01:16 PM »
Because I've played this game for 18 years and this kind of bullshit still goes on.

I'm not gonna sit here and let sniper take a free win (he lost) because of the map and some ridicilous distance rule which can be abused, is too map dependant rule and gives an advantage to the starter.

I'm ready to argue about how this rule is broken.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2017, 01:27 PM »
Do you expect the mods to judge retroactively after changing the rules? Thats not how the law system works in most countries, I think the same goes for tus

Offline Free

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 01:45 PM »
Do you expect the mods to judge retroactively after changing the rules? Thats not how the law system works in most countries, I think the same goes for tus

I expect the mods to use common sense and fix something that is obviously broken and look the the situation and not just some words on a screen. Oh and in my opinion most law systems are broken anyways. Law bends depending on the skill of a lawyer.

No experimental seasons or pointless votes. A team of EXPERIENCED and actually ACTIVE is needed to make some sense into some of these schemes and rules.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 02:38 PM »
I can say from experience BnG is bullshit anyways!

Offline Free

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 03:37 PM »
BnG isn't bullshit, it's just broken.

Same with T17 currently, the current scheme is horribly unbalanced and there are better variations availible.

Same with Hysteria, my stats are up there with the best currently but take a look at my games, almost every game, whether I start or not, ends on a teleplop fest until it's 1v1. Sure its competitive, but so is prod racing.

Same with roping with both having only 1 team. horrible luckfest, 2 teams would fix most of the problems.

Players skill, understanding of the game and scheme tactics have evolved by huge leaps but you don't see schemes and leagues evolving with the progress. I like Rope and Default league, but how about lets fix these schemes once and for all.

Here are my suggestions, probably not the right thread but here I go:

- If it keeps noobs happy, keep hysteria but add possibility to choose aerial also, meaning if I want to pick Aerial, opponent can't refuse it and vice versa.

- T17, there's not many of us who "really really" play this scheme and understand the depths of it and how to counter bad luck etc. in the start. I'd say T17 can be even more tactical than Intermediate and Elite but not at the moment.

I'm experienced enough in Inter/Elite to understand the tactical depth and my mind was blown when Senator introduced me to Roofless T17. This is where it's at, you got so much more things to look out/take advantage of than you do in regural T17/Inter/Elite when talking about controlling the map, early aggression and controlling positions (and the roof!).

- Roper 1v1, skill level is so high now that it's not as much about the skill as its about getting a start and cr8 luck. With 2 teams you can counter some of this by piling strategies etc. I hate 1v1 ropez but love 2v2 ropez because they seem more skill-based.

- BnG, no rules is the only way to go (keep unlimited teleports, maybe add shotgun to make banks), maybe even un-anchored. I mean if you wanna be fancy about it, play a2b.

- Normal, make it so that every round is scored/reported separately.

- Shopper, skill level currently is so high that cr8 and starting luck plays too big of a difference nowadays and you can't really get piling advantage from top players either.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:02 PM by Free »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2017, 06:31 PM »
He didn't even complain the hide being too close, it was just "too annoying",

Well, shouldn't that raise red flags straight away?

The reason it isn't allowed, is precisely because it's annoying, it annoys most people, so they made a rule for it, and so the fact Sniper got annoyed(being unaware the rule exists I think) shows that it's still relevant to have that rule.(Even though I think it's stupid and should be taken away)

But before we get crazy here, can we just take a moment to think about this.

I have a huge amount of respect for both of you, you are both generally nice kind-hearted relaxed people.

Can't you guys just say sorry, and forget about 1 game, figure/change the rule and play again?

One of humans biggest weakness is being stubborn(me being one of the worst lol), the strongest man is usually he who apologizes 1st.

* TheKomodo proposes the rest of Frees last post be split into another topic, as it's kinda relevant.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:35 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Free

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2017, 07:08 PM »
Like really, what's there to play again? I won, I wont replay this. The distance wasn't even complaint worthy unless your a bitch. Distance rule can be abused, its not fair, I can argue about it if someone wants to argue about it.

Sniper... just teleport and don't leave me with an angle, problem solved. These are the ways BnG should be played, not by looking a rule book after every shot unless your passionate a2b.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2017, 07:30 PM »
Free, in a world without rules, i'd say you are morally right, he should just move, but you did break the distance rule, fine, you don't like it, neither do I, but let's just show some good sportsmanship and take it as it is, we can open a thread maturely about changing the rule.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2017, 09:56 PM »
BnG is a bitch.
Scheme should be scrapped - it is a gentleman's game, not a league game