Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:32 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Review  (Read 5766 times)

Re: Review
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2017, 09:59 PM »
BnG is a bitch.
Scheme should be scrapped - it is a gentleman's game, not a league game
Words.

Maybe we can change scheme ... or ... Should we all change mind about BnG? ^^
b2b <3

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2017, 10:02 PM »
BnG is a bitch.

Same goes for TTRR, stupid ridiculously tight TTRR maps that only a few handful of players can actually play properly, at least in BnG, a guy like you has a chance to beat a guy like me, but in TTRR, nobody can beat guys like you cuz of those "master of roping and tapping" maps.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2017, 10:06 PM »
BnG is a bitch.

Same goes for TTRR, stupid ridiculously tight TTRR maps that only a few handful of players can actually play properly, at least in BnG, a guy like you has a chance to beat a guy like me, but in TTRR, nobody can beat guys like you cuz of those "master of roping and tapping" maps.

good thing you can't notch in ttrr, or use something similar, because we'd have plenty of "trick abusers" the day after

stupid league

just delete everything and keep elite only in classic league
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2017, 10:08 PM »
good thing you can't notch in ttrr, or use something similar, because we'd have plenty of "trick abusers" the day after

Yeah, but in TTRR you can use multiple spacebars, remap your keys, mod your keyboard, all kinds of shit.

Nobody gives a shit about that...

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2017, 10:11 PM »

Yeah, but in TTRR you can use multiple spacebars, remap your keys, mod your keyboard, all kinds of shit.

Nobody gives a shit about that...

heheeheheehheeh
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2017, 11:35 PM »
Good job I am space bar only then!

Offline Masta

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2017, 10:39 AM »
BnG is a bitch.

I'm not sure if our notion of "ridiculously tight" is the same. Do you mean maps like https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-1105/? Maps like that aren't generally used in league games. And doing well on those type of maps has nothing to do with being a master of tapping, those maps are all about long rope finesse.
"at least in BnG, a guy like you has a chance to beat a guy like me" Did you mean to write Hysteria or Roper, not BnG? For instance, there is no doubt in my mind that Chelsea could beat me at Roper. There is also no doubt in my mind that I could beat Chelsea at Hysteria. Within few games played (10-15) one of us would probably get a lucky win. There is no way that can be reproduced if we swap Roper/Hysteria with TTRR/BnG. If Chelsea and I played 100 games of TTRR and 100 games of BnG, almost certainly Chelsea would win 100 games of BnG against me and I would win 100 games of TTRR against Chelsea.
I'd argue you have better odds beating Ryan at TTRR by DNF than he has beating you at BnG by some lucky event like a bee distracting you.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2017, 10:43 AM »
I get VERY angry when I lose. However its not about the pts so stop your bullshit hoping for schemes on tus to get recycled. We want to win, we pray and scream a lot during the matches and then we wanna upload the shit. Thats all. I personally dont care for the pts you clearly do big time. No pts and the screaming in the forum starts. Rematch and shit.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2017, 11:56 AM »
I'm not sure if our notion of "ridiculously tight" is the same. Do you mean maps like https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-1105/? Maps like that aren't generally used in league games.

The maps people like daina, lalo, dibz, aladdin, Sbaffo, and a few others seem to pick pretty much every time these days.

Let me try and compare what that's like.

It's like, if I were to make my BnG maps even harder for my opponents to be able to shoot on, because my skill is so high that should give me a reason to right? It's their fault for not learning right?

So i'd make a map with hides specifically suited to people who have skills at using LG nades and trick shots, that other people are hopeless at, which is basically what you guys do, make the maps tighter for whatever f**king reason, which makes most people unable to even compete with you.

At least in BnG, people can compete with me, there is no f**king competition with you guys, cuz you f**king sucked it dry with your eliteness.

And doing well on those type of maps has nothing to do with being a master of tapping, those maps are all about long rope finesse.

For a select few players who put years of practise in, yes, but there are so many people using cheats and mods as I mentioned in my previous post that gain an advantage over other people, they aren't as good as you, but still a lot better than me.

"at least in BnG, a guy like you has a chance to beat a guy like me" Did you mean to write Hysteria or Roper, not BnG?

No, I don't randomly type things i'm not thinking.

I'd argue you have better odds beating Ryan at TTRR by DNF than he has beating you at BnG by some lucky event like a bee distracting you.

Lmao, that actually happened, did you know that or just coincedence?

Offline Triad

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2017, 12:59 PM »
something something let's add drown syndrome to default league, a scheme people unanimously agreed that it's a skilled scheme even though nobody played it.

Offline Senator

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2017, 01:13 PM »
I'm not sure if our notion of "ridiculously tight" is the same. Do you mean maps like https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-1105/? Maps like that aren't generally used in league games.

He meant this map https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-195/ The map you linked is tighter.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2017, 02:57 PM »
I actually meant all tight maps, the one Senator showed being the last one i've actually had to play, but I didn't raise this topic because of that map/game Senator(why did you even mention that? If I wanted to mention it, I would have... Hmmm...).

I only mentioned TTRR cuz of how Ryan spoke about BnG.

Honestly, I don't see the f**king point of those insanely narrow maps??? For sure those guys are the best at those kinda maps but they look so slow and f**king boring, how the f**k does dibz even stay awake playing that sh*t???? I could attach a snail to my screen, and it'd move across faster than these guys get from s2f on those stupid maps... And the snail would probably go back and overlap him if he wanted to, but too busy celebrating it's victory over a human rope legend...

Edit - I should point out, even though i've just sat and kinda moaned about TTRR, I value it, it's a beautiful scheme in it's own sense, and I admire the skills of mentioned players above, and their passion for it, I don't want it scrapped, but when someone says scrap BnG cuz it's a gentlemans scheme I just had to compare it to something they love so they could perhaps look at it differently I guess...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:40 PM by TheKomodo »

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2017, 07:15 AM »
Maybe this game should delete to: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-220048/

Chelsea was to close xD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2017, 07:42 AM »
Sbaffo and I tested no rules bng and found the tele distance rule to be the most important rule, without it you can get a 30-40 hp lead and then teleport on the opponents head or right next to the worm.  It isn't really a stupid rule, it's the most important rule.  The total distance you can teleport is up for debate though, IMO.  You just can't do away with it entirely.

Offline Senator

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2017, 08:02 AM »
"Stay on your half of the map" would be better than the current rule imo.