Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:35 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] tel with dt  (Read 726 times)

[SOLVED] tel with dt
« on: March 07, 2012, 09:02 PM »
the game desynched right before my last turn(can see it in the replay)... of course dt accuses me of dropping but we all now where that leads too  ::)

if i had blue wind i was gonna chute and rope for kami, if not i was gonna wait as i had all of my sd weapons left and alot better hide

i dont want a big thing over this i just want to know if its worth a win because dt was insulting and being a pain to play against as usual, if u guys dont think so its fine by me

Re: tel with dt
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 09:54 PM »
I didnt watch the replay and i dunno, but yes its worth a win.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:06 PM »
I didnt watch the replay and i dunno, but yes its worth a win.

The boys clever, the boys good :)

I agree xD

Offline Turko

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 01:01 AM »
Dont worry, hes just a villian  ;)

Btw... why u didnt use the kami when u got the chance?
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 01:57 AM »
lol im not the best with kami and dont have a tool for it like some players :P if im not 100% i dont use it, would have resulted in a loss if i f@#!ed it up

forget about this mods, sorry if u wasted ur time i just wont play any more games with dt

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 07:25 AM »
It's a win to me. dt is stuck at bottom and he's basically waiting for his doom.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 10:19 AM »
This is a win as far as I'm concerned, go ahead and report, wooka.

To DT, as I'm pretty sure you read this topic: Wooka's replay shows that the game desynchronized. You can't fake a desync. If you just tried to troll - I thought you could bo better than that. If you were serious, than you're less bright than I thought you were.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 10:39 AM »
dt is bright, but he is paranoid about fake dropping. His default is everybody fake drops, unless it is proven otherwise.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 05:24 PM »
 thanks guys, i feel kinda like an ass even bothering you about something so childish, i remember how annoying it can get from when i was a mod