Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:19 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Who won the Big RR game? ob or AQUA?  (Read 512 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

[SOLVED] Who won the Big RR game? ob or AQUA?
« on: August 28, 2022, 06:28 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-233684/

We reported because both of our worms reached finish while Kiril's worm was left behind. But still we are all confused about turn order etc.
Can anyone confirm whose win is this?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline SIBASA

Re: Who won the Big RR game? ob or AQUA?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 10:25 PM »
log:
ob-clan (Mega'Adnan)was the first to start the game
Shtaket (AQUA) came to the finish line in 5 moves.
blitzed (ob) came to the finish line in 6 moves.
Mega'Adnan (ob) came to the finish line in 7 moves. (spent 40 seconds on final move)
Kirill-Gamer (AQUA) came to the finish line in 7 moves. (spent 14 seconds on final move)

The schema description says:
The player who reaches the finish with less turns wins. Remaining turn time is a tie-breaker.

I don't know how to accurately count in 2v2 games, but here are my options for the outcome of the game:
1. If we add the moves of the players, then AQUA reached the finish line in 12 moves (5 + 7) and win.
2. If we count the time for the last two players who came to the finish line, then the AQUA clan wins, because they spent less time in their final 7th move (Kirill came in 14 seconds out of 40), while the ob-clan spent much more time on this (Mega-Adnan came in 40 seconds out of 40)
3. If we count by the last two players who arrived at the finish line, then we get a draw, since the ob-clan moved first and AQUA came immediately after their move.

I don't see here a variant in which the ob-clan wins, so I think the report is not correct.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 10:27 PM by SIBASA »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Who won the Big RR game? ob or AQUA?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 06:24 AM »
I think SIBASA post clears it up for good. Winner is switched to AQUA.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.