Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:03 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] WTF REPORTS  (Read 1842 times)

[SOLVED] WTF REPORTS
« on: April 04, 2023, 08:51 PM »
Veusvio didn't win this streak of games.. they were all for fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf?0o

Offline vesuvio

Re: WTF REPORTS
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 08:54 PM »
ah okay i blitzed asked me if it was tel or ttl !? i said "tel doesnt exist anymore and ttl is t17scheme" i SWEAR by my live!!
and since when do we play funners ?

is there anyway i can proof this ? chat was in hostscreen !

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 09:02 PM »
so here is the log

00.59] [dj-blitzor`zar] if u wanna tus/tel let me know otherwise only for fun

[2023-04-04 20.01.44] [dj-blitzor`zar] is it tel?~

[2023-04-04 20.01.46] [dj-blitzor`zar] or ttl

[2023-04-04 20.01.48] [dj-blitzor`zar] i forgot

[2023-04-04 20.02.00] [dj-blitzor`zar] tel used to mean elite

[2023-04-04 20.02.00] [vesuvio`] tel doesnt exist any more :S

[vesuvio`] its tus allround

and u said if i say tus its tus !!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 09:05 PM by vesuvio »

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 09:05 PM »
so your logs prove nothing i was aware it was for fun seriously....

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 09:11 PM »
f@#! u asked if it was tel or ttl ! dont lie !!!!! u didnt think its funner!

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2023, 02:01 PM »
blitzorman, you were drunk as a shieet and probably vesuvioman took advantage of that XD. You were lucky; he could have asked you to sell your house for a rope game!

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 03:14 PM »
so here is the log

00.59] [dj-blitzor`zar] if u wanna tus/tel let me know otherwise only for fun

[2023-04-04 20.01.44] [dj-blitzor`zar] is it tel?~

[2023-04-04 20.01.46] [dj-blitzor`zar] or ttl

[2023-04-04 20.01.48] [dj-blitzor`zar] i forgot

[2023-04-04 20.02.00] [dj-blitzor`zar] tel used to mean elite

[2023-04-04 20.02.00] [vesuvio`] tel doesnt exist any more :S

[vesuvio`] its tus allround

and u said if i say tus its tus !!!

When blitzed asked for clarification regarding the correct naming for TEL or TTL, I believe vesuvio took it as an implicit agreement to play TUS. However, blitzed could have clarified that just because he was asking the question did not necessarily mean that he wanted or agreed to play TUS, although he was not obligated to do so. In other words, there was no explicit agreement to play in a TUS or TEL match. blitzed was seeking clarification on the type of TUS league naming convention.

It is strange to me, though, that in order to play TUS, both blitzed and vesuvio would have to agree to play two games in a row, each picking their own scheme. But recent games reported by vesuvio indicate that they have all been vesuvio's pick, which further confirms that blitzed has not picked any schemes to play, which is a direct violation of TUS league rules by vesuvio. ;D

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:27 PM by Xrayez »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2023, 06:19 PM »
nono i simply report wrong those were not my picks! and xray it seems like u did not rly read the log correct . we agreed on tus !

its even clear in the other logs i have that its not my picks ! :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 07:23 PM by vesuvio »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2023, 12:33 AM »
blitz drunk this time, can confirm
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Senator

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2023, 05:44 PM »
Can you attach the chat logs (lobby or snooper) you have before that "dibs #rm" host?

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2023, 05:59 PM »
since dibs asked me to play and i agreed and he joined me. i was sure he wants to tus. because we NEVER play funner ;) . we did not say sumthing like this but as you can see he asked if it was tel or ttl. we played t17 and elite. he said he forgot. and i explained that we play tus allround. and he said in this log. he is fine with tus and not funner if i just say it. and i did ! i cant understand xray but that i know i often get misstreathed by people who have not much money like kradie .. because they think in worms they can be like this. but cant be in real life =(( like change nothen. i learned they pretend to be friends .. yeye dibs also said he wants to continue playen tus with me. so it is rediclious. since when do i play funnerz xD i simply dont do this. and dibs plays thousands of games with kinslayer . i did not think this could get me into trouble !

in fact dibs asked to play elite after a loss and asked for 2 more and so on. and i agreed. because i think if he plays 20 big rope races with kins he now plays some elite with me and maybe sees it as a challenge :O we had close rounds and he also win a few

this chat log is very clear and i kinda explained why . plz read my post carefully and than dibs words and it should be clear

we are both tus players and we never play any funner. and in the log its clear he asked if its tel or ttl and also he said clearly that he s fine with it as long i say it s tus. and i did !
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:02 PM by vesuvio »

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2023, 06:41 PM »
Forget it. I don't mind but I was sure they were for fun

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2023, 08:24 PM »
since dibs asked me to play and i agreed and he joined me. i was sure he wants to tus. because we NEVER play funner ;) . we did not say sumthing like this but as you can see he asked if it was tel or ttl. we played t17 and elite. he said he forgot. and i explained that we play tus allround. and he said in this log. he is fine with tus and not funner if i just say it. and i did ! i cant understand xray but that i know i often get misstreathed by people who have not much money like kradie .. because they think in worms they can be like this. but cant be in real life =(( like change nothen. i learned they pretend to be friends .. yeye dibs also said he wants to continue playen tus with me. so it is rediclious. since when do i play funnerz xD i simply dont do this. and dibs plays thousands of games with kinslayer . i did not think this could get me into trouble !

in fact dibs asked to play elite after a loss and asked for 2 more and so on. and i agreed. because i think if he plays 20 big rope races with kins he now plays some elite with me and maybe sees it as a challenge :O we had close rounds and he also win a few

this chat log is very clear and i kinda explained why . plz read my post carefully and than dibs words and it should be clear

we are both tus players and we never play any funner. and in the log its clear he asked if its tel or ttl and also he said clearly that he s fine with it as long i say it s tus. and i did !

Dear vesuvio, I do understand your point: a few points on TUS are probably better than everything you can get in your real life, but: i) your opponent is complaining about the fact that he has never clearly agreed about any official games against you, which should lead you to remove such games due to the unclear agreement and, eventually, replay such games when both parties clearly agree on that, ii) you took advantage from his psychophysical state. From your logs, he said at a certain point "funnah" and you did ignore that, being aware of his state. He smashed his glass, damn!! You used his initial statement as it was a clear agreement for your pathetic elite games, but it wasn't: he was not even aware about what was going on, that is why he did not clearly state it. Of course his state should not have been an excuse, but if you had been honest you should have asked him if he was still fine with playing official games with you so that you had all good reasoning to consider such games as official ones. In addition (this is my personal consideration), your talking is slightly offensive and hypocrite: i) Kradie has nothing to do with your frustrations (considering you spend almost all of your time on TUS, I could provide my deep conclusions about your real life, but I will not for the sake of peace), ii)
you said "i learned they pretend to be friends", but you also said "thx for playen with me" which makes you a liar since you are still here complaining about your "friend (?)".

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2023, 08:58 PM »
We'll post the result once we have a conclusion on this.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2023, 04:37 PM »
So far I haven't seen evidence that the players agreed on TUS. If there's no clear agreement, games are treated as funners.

[2023-04-04 20.00.59] [dj-blitzor`zar] if u wanna tus/tel let me know otherwise only for fun

After that it looks like vesuvio only answered to the question if the league for elite games is called tel or ttl.

-> the games will be void.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 04:42 PM by Senator »