Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Author Topic: Complaint / Question - Big BnG maps  (Read 3439 times)

Offline Kaleu

Complaint / Question - Big BnG maps
« on: November 14, 2016, 01:15 PM »
I don't want to post a replay, or mention any names, because my opponent went into a complete rage when I said I would find out if this is legal or not.. lol..  so, I will save him some embarrassment for now.

Is it legal to host on big maps?? and if it is, should you at least make your opponent aware its a big map, and make sure they accept it??

I thought all big maps have you click on the map in the top right corner, because its a large file.. but this one did not, so I was not aware it was a big map until after the game started, and I took my first turn..

After my turn (I did attack, so it had nothing to do with a bad turn) I realized it was a big map, and I asked if this map was bigger than 1920 wide... this guy started ranting about how I'm unable to notch and I should stfu and play...

All I want is a fair game, I have never in my w:a career played BnG on a large map in leagues... is it legal?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Sensei

Re: Complaint / Question - Big BnG maps
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 01:43 PM »
Tus bng, like many schemes, needs some changes.
A2B league is pretty much dead, but rules should be implemented here, to avoid roller/repetitive shots and make BnG more competitive, that scheme deserves it. I know lot of players doesn't like it, but imho, with some changes this could become most played scheme in classic league.

Big maps probably aren't allowed but if they're hosted, there should be wormkit fuseex (nade fuse 0-9) command enabled.

There are lot of pros/cons when talking about big bng maps, but I personally like the fact that notchers would have hard time to calculate their shots cause of diff pixel ratio. 

Offline spleen17

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 02:46 PM »
For Bng they're technically not allowed (unless both players agree). But let's not have any more 7-page Big map threads please and thanks.

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 02:56 PM »
SENZAI wat iz a notcher bra ? is dis cheat codes ? plz share.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 03:00 PM »
I'm having a slight Déjà vu.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 04:10 PM »

It's an old latin word for night. Notchers are players that play their bng's after 3am.

I would like to set a curfew on tus bng games. After 10pm lock scheme. Ban all of those who try to bypass it.

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 04:35 PM »

It's an old latin word for night. Notchers are players that play their bng's after 3am.

I would like to set a curfew on tus bng games. After 10pm lock scheme. Ban all of those who try to bypass it.

Lmao

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 04:41 PM »
Please stay on topic

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 04:51 PM »
are you idiot or what? (we can use idiot in complaints, I read it last week, nobody got banned)

If you want to ask a question, just ask for it and cut that bullshit, me and sbaffo will never feel embarrassed by you nor in this life neither if we reborn 100 times.
This is the game: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-214621/

For the rest you can refer to the chat, I am not going to write it again.

If you light up, you agree on the map...
I have honestly never thought the size of the map was something to make dramas... and it's the second this week.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:01 PM by ANO »

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 05:04 PM »
lol those maps are quite a common thing in BnG nowadays, seems like Kaleu has been inactive for too long.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 05:29 PM »
are you idiot or what? (we can use idiot in complaints, I read it last week, nobody got banned)

If you want to ask a question, just ask for it and cut that bullshit, me and sbaffo will never feel embarrassed by you nor in this life neither if we reborn 100 times.
This is the game: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-214621/

For the rest you can refer to the chat, I am not going to write it again.

If you light up, you agree on the map...
I have honestly never thought the size of the map was something to make dramas... and it's the second this week.

Nope, I'm not idiot, what about you? Seems so.
Complaint looks fine, you don't determinate the way I ask the questions, nor the day nor the time, text is politely written just because of your reaction, you mostly can't contain yourself and have a proper discussion.
I like Sbaffo when he's alone, I don't think I was the only one who noticed it but Italians suddenly grow balls when they are in group.
By the way, let the mods reply, guys,before set up your personal preferences.

lol those maps are quite a common thing in BnG nowadays, seems like Kaleu has been inactive for too long.

Really? I was aware of mapgen maps recently, but not big sized maps...

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ANO

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2016, 05:32 PM »
I like Sbaffo when he's alone, I don't think I was the only one who noticed it but Italians suddenly grow balls when they are in group.

Are you implicitly saying that we are FINOCCHI?

ahh, and you are racist, you offended Italians here and during the game. Shall we talk about Zillians?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:37 PM by ANO »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 05:46 PM »
All this for some map that is 200 pixels wider?  I thought it was really a big map, not just some kid whining about some map that is fractionally larger.

You say this:

[kaleu-boo] its ok for me anyway

Then open a complaint man, what a joke.

Kaleu I thought you grew up, but i think the big boy pants don't fit you yet.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:50 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 06:00 PM »

All this for some map that is 200 pixels wider?  I thought it was really a big map, not just some kid whining about some map that is fractionally larger.

I don't even want to waste my time on arguing my point of view...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 06:14 PM »

Are you implicitly saying that we are FINOCCHI?

ahh, and you are racist, you offended Italians here and during the game. Shall we talk about Zillians?

I apologized for that ingame, shall I quote your nice words about zillians?

You say this:

[kaleu-boo] its ok for me anyway

Then open a complaint man, what a joke.

Yeah reduce the entirety of my game chat to that one line. Way to go.
Rules says to finish the game before open a complaint, and this clearly is not a request to void the game, the game stays but I do not want to be fooled with big maps again without any warning, so I'm asking if it's allowed or not, is it impossible to post without be judged nowadays? It's a complaint area, I want replies from mods and not from a random player that I have no clue about its existence.

A man that I had no clue of existense since some months judging my entire life based in some characters posted here, legit shitpost.

→ The best of Kaleu ←