Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:28 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Fake "Zalo" organised, arranged and played 6 clanners instead of me  (Read 1788 times)

Online Zalo the moler

All the 6 games from today have been organised, arranged and played by a fake Zalo. I am actually a bit surprised that Vesuvio fell for it... By the time any intervention is made, who knows, maybe there will be more games with him in them. It was such a pathetic impostor. He didn't even put the proper Soundbank or my team's flag (Z on black background). All 6 replays can be easily verified. I always use the same IP for all my games.

EDIT: Now there are 7 games.

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Fake "Zalo" organised, arranged and played 6 clanners instead of me
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 01:06 AM »
ah, all this games for nothing, how nice ;d   :-*

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 01:08 AM »
omfg jesus christ i did not notice but dP did not notice as well im sorry !

Online Zalo the moler

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 01:09 AM »

Even after my post, fake Zalo still keeps arranging more games  ???

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 01:11 AM »
lol they all enjoying it tho

Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 01:12 AM »
ah, all this games for nothing, how nice ;d   :-*

Hahahah. Ofc, you wouldnt pwn that many T17. Maybe me and blitz yes... :D

By the way I know who is alaising you Zalo!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Online Zalo the moler

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 01:26 AM »

Yes, the joker already told me who he is and he wrote MonkeyIsland to remove the games. He wanted to put some humour to the community so maybe he will stay incognito for now. Admins probably already know anyway.

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 07:33 AM »

Yes, the joker already told me who he is and he wrote MonkeyIsland to remove the games. He wanted to put some humour to the community so maybe he will stay incognito for now. Admins probably already know anyway.

Luspastic would be a good candidate for this joke.

Online Zalo the moler

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 02:27 PM »

That's not Lupastic. I wish to kindly ask mods to remove these games, despite a big chunk of time wasted by Kins & Kaleu

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 02:47 PM »
Why are you protecting this person? Why don't you name and shame them for their stupid selfish and time wasting actions?

Online FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 03:11 PM »
Why are you protecting this person? Why don't you name and shame them for their stupid selfish and time wasting actions?

In the case of a brazilian known troll, I prefer not revealing its name in public because that's exactly what he wants, to be famous in the community as the biggest troll or the anti-hero of the community. A troll "celebrity" can also inspire other players.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 03:28 PM »

That's not Lupastic. I wish to kindly ask mods to remove these games, despite a big chunk of time wasted by Kins & Kaleu

Glad I did not play any of these games, it was kinslayer and blitz for some reason kins always wanna play silent with blitz, he never calls me. Well deserved to be fooled have games deleted. ;D  :D :D :D

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Kradie

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2022, 03:52 PM »

In the case of a brazilian known troll, I prefer not revealing its name in public because that's exactly what he wants, to be famous in the community as the biggest troll or the anti-hero of the community. A troll "celebrity" can also inspire other players.
Are you saying that toxic and destructive people should be encouraged of their actions, and therefore be elevated in hopes that it might inspire more people? To do what?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online Zalo the moler

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2022, 04:40 PM »
That is what he wrote to me

I just wanted to play around to see if they would fall off. But I warned them not to publish the games. And that I wasn't the real Zalo. but they didn't believe it and ignored it. I want to apologize to you for the joke. I already asked MonkeyIsland to remove the games.
I don't have the courage to betray him. That's why I'm confessing to the joke. Hope you don't get mad at me and I'm sorry.

In an intermediate championship, a guy did that once, and it was insane. Why anonymous joined SIBASA and aidan won mablak. I thought it was funny and tried to play nice impersonating you.
I thought about impersonating nous, but he wasn't in the clan anymore.

I will always condemn wasting people's time but I do agree that it's a bit bizarre/amusing how it all played out and how he brought 3 people to 7 games with "host u".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 04:48 PM by Zalo the moler »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2022, 04:50 PM »
This is why, for TDC at least, we organize Clanners on there, this way we know it's the real deal.

You can also use VOIP for extra verification.

Or you know... TUS confirmed!