Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:01 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Fake "Zalo" organised, arranged and played 6 clanners instead of me  (Read 1735 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Fake "Zalo" organised, arranged and played 6 clanners instead of me
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2022, 06:21 PM »
Are you saying that toxic and destructive people should be encouraged of their actions, and therefore be elevated in hopes that it might inspire more people? To do what?

When I said "I prefer not revealing its name" of course my intention was not to encourage racist, homophobic and other types of harassments in the community. I should have written the word "unfortunately" before "inspire" to be more clear than I was. But, honestly I don't expect a good interpretation and good reading skills of someone that often spreads fake news and believe in conspiracy theories. Your life is to believe in a parallel reality, sadly.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 06:23 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2022, 06:40 PM »
By the way I know who is alaising you Zalo!

Yes, the joker already told me who he is and he wrote MonkeyIsland to remove the games. He wanted to put some humour to the community so maybe he will stay incognito for now. Admins probably already know anyway.

We played after midnight man, to early morning hours, I ddid not see u in ag, and should I mention that before u sayd u quit dp? I dont know about u lol

Luspastic would be a good candidate for this joke.

That's not Lupastic. I wish to kindly ask mods to remove these games, despite a big chunk of time wasted by Kins & Kaleu

Glad I did not play any of these games, it was kinslayer and blitz for some reason kins always wanna play silent with blitz, he never calls me. Well deserved to be fooled have games deleted. ;D  :D :D :D

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2022, 06:42 PM »
 :-X

Offline Kradie

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2022, 07:23 PM »
Are you saying that toxic and destructive people should be encouraged of their actions, and therefore be elevated in hopes that it might inspire more people? To do what?

When I said "I prefer not revealing its name" of course my intention was not to encourage racist, homophobic and other types of harassments in the community. I should have written the word "unfortunately" before "inspire" to be more clear than I was. But, honestly I don't expect a good interpretation and good reading skills of someone that often spreads fake news and believe in conspiracy theories. Your life is to believe in a parallel reality, sadly.
You always have to throw a punch, don't you huh. I just sought clarity.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2022, 09:38 PM »
You always have to throw a punch, don't you huh. I just sought clarity.

Well, it's because I'm living in a country that is trying to survive fascism. Things are not cool here right now. Several antidemocratic protests are happening affecting the water of the population of a city for example, terrorism attempts and coup encouragements. All these things happened due to  people spreading fake news and conspiracy theories like you often likes to do. Spreading false information is a punch to several people, specially myself. This is something that really bothers me. If you stop spreading false information, I stop criticizing you. Lately you are less active on this, but sometimes I still see posts by you on your Discord server, what makes me want to leave that place. I just don't leave because I want to make sure you stop this so we can work together on schemes one day, maybe. I don't know if this day will ever exist, though. You just need to stop this.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:00 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2022, 09:57 PM »
Games are void.

@Foxhound, please do not continue Discord content here. We do not allow these topics on TUS.

*Topic locked*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.