Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:46 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #197543, reported by GRiZ  (Read 4643 times)

Offline biscuits

Re: Game #197543, reported by GRiZ
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2015, 08:08 PM »
Jeez Komito straight owning style, LOVE it.

Anyways, I'm glad you support my decision about the "START" and "FINISH" in TTRR's, Komito. It just boggles my mind that you start so far away, yet need to touch the finish... it's like running a race in the Olympics, or should I say "Special" Olympics... start at the start line, but finish 100 meters away from the finish line, lol...

But, you know, these script kiddies say "Oh well that's how it's always been!"

First off, TTRR's were never "how it's always been" - Back in the day, 30 second rope races were what was "in". Secondly, most maps were able to be completed in 30 seconds, like bonhert maps or whatever his crazy name is :). Even stratrovarius/hermit maps were 30 second rope races, not TTRR's, everyone started ON THE START, ended on the FINISH. I understand the game has progressed since 2000-2001, so... cool for that... glad to see the game still kickin BUT I think some rules should be changed possibly for the future of the game and this scheme.

But, snobs will be snobs. Anyway, I'm enjoying not being in slk with a kid that scripts to feel cool and good in a 2D video game league. Also, style, who cares if Komito likes playing darts? The guy enjoys the game for what it is AND he plays fair, doesn't script in a league to feel superior, like yourself. You should probably end up changing your name to "scriptz" since you have no style without it.

Also, MI asked me to report back to him once your replays are proven after I send them to CS/DC on mIRC. It's just a matter of getting a hold of them when they are in front of their computer since they are away often. I'm really anxious to see the verdict (kinda like O.J Simpson trial) of your so called "legitness". It's funny because, it seems as if I'm the only one who cares about the fairness of the worms community in regards too this, cause nobody else cares enough to prove and call you out that you cheat the system. But you're not fooling me. Because, as an old schooler that I am, I call bullshit on a lot of your taps, and sm0ks... haha, his is just clearly obvious, kinda hilarious too that he was banned from tus before. God forbid that you get banned from tus too, you'll probably cry yourself to sleep, who knows what your life will consist of without being able to play in TUS, LOL. Then again, you'd probably resort to changing your IP so you could play if you are banned, since this game is practically your life.

So, yeah dude, good luck to you.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:17 PM by GRiZ »

good game W:A Steam reviews

courtesy of "gloom" for allowing me to use this signature, it's the best ;)

Offline piki1802

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 08:45 PM »
Lmao a 4 paged discussion about start/finish. Cant believe this is actually happening  :o

Just agree on what finish is before you start the TTRR. But I guess thats too hard for some people.

Not everything is about rules. What kind of community would we be if we only cared about rules like a bunch of nerds and not trusting each other. Its funny to see how much anger out of such a simple thing can come up.

Prolly useless discussion will continue, and I really hope u guys get a clear rule since you all like each other really much. Wondering if you would meet each other some day, youd all be bffs.

Offline biscuits

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 08:49 PM »
Lmao a 4 paged discussion about start/finish. Cant believe this is actually happening  :o

Just agree on what finish is before you start the TTRR. But I guess thats too hard for some people.

Not everything is about rules. What kind of community would we be if we only cared about rules like a bunch of nerds and not trusting each other. Its funny to see how much anger out of such a simple thing can come up.

Prolly useless discussion will continue, and I really hope u guys get a clear rule since you all like each other really much. Wondering if you would meet each other some day, youd all be bffs.

What kind of community would we be if we didn't take care of scripters/cheaters ? Well... that's where the community is kinda sitting right now, allowing people to play in TUS that script, so from your stand point.... "trusting" someone doesn't really work out too well. As far as this whole "3.7.2.1" patch being "secure", I highly doubt that as well, since there is a complete other thread discussing this issue and people have been claiming to see people acting fishy on the latest patch, which I don't doubt... it's a 2 year old patch, and even if it was brand new, what makes you think it wouldn't get bypassed? It's a patch for a game, there is no Anti-Cheat when connecting to WormNet. Team17 doesn't update shit, CS/DC does. What's wrong with being a nerd? Everyone on this game is a nerd, regardless of how much you play it, there's tons of sexy nerds out there, ain't nothin wrong wit that doe.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:51 PM by GRiZ »

good game W:A Steam reviews

courtesy of "gloom" for allowing me to use this signature, it's the best ;)

Offline piki1802

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2015, 08:59 PM »
What does scripting have to do with the start/finish problem.

I dont care about the cheaters. Im commenting about something style n Komo were discussing. If you believe theyre cheaters fine, dont bother me with it. I would just rather share a laugh with them than trying to prove theyre cheaters.

And anyway if youre saying trusting someone cant be a way, even the biggest enemies can agree with each other where the fkin finish line will be. Thats not something you need trust for at all.

We will hear/see when you catch some cheaters. Dont bother us with it untill you have tho. Thanks

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2015, 11:49 PM »

And thanks to you it'll probably be a 5+ page discussion now :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2015, 02:07 PM »
*bump*