Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:56 PM

Author Topic: l3x plays clanner with non-member  (Read 1865 times)

Offline style

l3x plays clanner with non-member
« on: September 07, 2015, 12:04 AM »
Dear Mods,

we just played a clanner against l3x and, when I wanted to report the win, it said that DaRiOxD wasn't a member of them anymore. I thought of a possible mistake and he simply doesn't show up or couldn't get found but then I looked at his profile and checked his groups log.

I attached a screenshot but you can also see yourself here:
Groups Log: https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/DaRiOxD/groups-log/
Reported game: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-197762/

Then I found another funny abuse: I was asking for TUS in the past day and a chilean called "MaLdiT0" agreed to play. I was curious because I've never seen this guy, neither in AnythingGoes nor playing TUS. He joined me and I was checking the memberlist to see if it's an alias or just a guy from past time when I was inactive. His profile said "registered since 04-09-2015 18:11:14" so I left the game and didn't pay any attention so far.

Well, he managed to fool some other ppl as I just noticed. Just take a look at his played games and their logs: https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/MaLdiT0/leagues/
I attached a screenshot and the replay of the "TUS" we were about to play, lol. Without big researches and investigations I'm pretty much sure it's DaRiOxD.

I don't know how you guys will classify this but I'm sure that, if you don't crack down to actions like this or similar abuses, it won't stop or decrease and ppl will always carry on.

Regards,
style

Offline TheKaren

Re: l3x plays clanner with non-member
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 12:21 AM »
Don't blame people for aliasing though when they won't even reset the damn League...

Personally I would alias also if I could be bothered to learn how lol, but I wouldn't do it in a way that I joined multiple clans or anything.

Offline style

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 01:01 AM »
Don't blame people for aliasing though when they won't even reset the damn League...

Neither do I blame anyone, I'm just telling, nor is that a reason that allows you to alias/set up multiple accounts or explains it.

Personally I would alias also if I could be bothered to learn how lol, but I wouldn't do it in a way that I joined multiple clans or anything.

You don't give a f@#! ever, lol.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 01:46 AM »
nor is that a reason that allows you to alias/set up multiple accounts or explains it.

Lol, clearly it is a reason, assuming you know what the word "reason" means by definition?

It's a valid reason in my eyes, I know some other people who share this opinion, this League grows more dull each year thanks to MI's resistance to resetting the League.

*Edit - That doesn't mean TuS sucks! I love many things about it lol*

You don't give a f@#! ever, lol.

Why is that? If you can't see my passion for this game you are pretty ignorant...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:10 AM by Komito »

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 02:47 AM »
all Chile worms is NiCo alias... Nico has 32 computers

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 06:53 AM »
The profile MaLdiT0 was banned way before you posts this complaint.
About the clanner we don't really know if DarioXD has joined them again.

@Komo,
Why should *I* reset the entire league?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 07:06 AM »
SO what about my wxw now?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 02:33 PM »
You already have a thread. Do not hijack other threads please.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 06:27 PM »

@Komo,

could be good a reset the league each 1-2 years

its stupid a table showing a top20 with 15 inactive players, u can do a hall of fame for that, but actually the "total league" isn't important and dont promote competitivity, it's just a barrier for new players
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:33 PM by Lukz »

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 06:37 PM »

@Komo,

could be good a reset the league each 1-2 years

its stupid a table showing a top20 with 15 inactive players, u can do a hall of fame for that, but actually the "total league" isn't important and dont promote competitivity, it's just a barrier for new players

true.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 07:03 PM »
Sorry for Offtopic.

I agree with Lukz, we should have the bestest player of every 1-2 years then put it in a kind of hall of fame like we already have here in a TUS section.
I guess my clan mate Random00 is unreachable since the change of the points system. Isn't it frustating for beginners?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 07:16 PM »
I'd split league overall into 2 overall: the actual overall and an overall which gets resetted every x season

Offline ANO

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 07:23 PM »
I'd split league overall into 2 overall: the actual overall and an overall which gets resetted every x season

Epic fail ever? read again what you wrote xD

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 08:49 PM »

Epic fail ever? read again what you wrote xD

? Maybe i didn't explain it well...

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 06:35 AM »

I don't mean delete stuff btw, like others have said here, you should save all the current information, and start fresh, when I see overall standings, I don't think it's overall, I think, "this is what standings were 4 years ago..."

And like these guys said:

Isn't it frustating for beginners?

but actually the "total league" isn't important and dont promote competitivity, it's just a barrier for new players

And to be honest, this community is used to having a brand new, fresh league every 3-4 years, this League is 7 years already lol, we need some freshness!