Forums
April 25, 2024, 08:23 AM

Poll

Next scheme for TRL?

Team17 (Again!)
Intermediate
Shopper
Zar Roper

Author Topic: A next TRL season scheme suggestion?  (Read 6633 times)

Offline Lupastic

Re: A next TRL season scheme suggestion?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2022, 11:18 AM »
team17: George Bush
intermediate: Barack Obama
shopper: Joe Biden
zar roper: Donald Trump

vote for change 8)

Offline Kradie

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2022, 11:26 AM »

vote for change 8)
What kind of change?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Echiko

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2022, 11:26 AM »
Bush and Obama sound like leftovers heated once again for a quick meal...
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2022, 05:21 PM »
how about an Intermediate on 2 Islands? It will be fresh! There isn't a single scheme that uses 2 islands.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2022, 05:32 PM »
Add Bungee Shopper, then I'll vote.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2022, 06:44 PM »

vote for change 8)

No no. Shopper is not senil piden  :o

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2022, 10:46 PM »
There isn't a single scheme that uses 2 islands.

1) Space Cows
2) Forts

These were just the first schemes that popped up on my mind, probably there are others, not many, though.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2022, 07:49 AM »

1) Space Cows
2) Forts

These were just the first schemes that popped up on my mind, probably there are others, not many, though.

I wouldn't call Forts maps "islands". I meant islands which are terrain-generated, and not necessarily symetrical, half of Forts maps are hanging in the air to begin with.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 08:09 AM by GonZaLO »

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2022, 08:53 AM »

1) Space Cows
2) Forts

I wouldn't call Forts maps "islands". I meant islands which are terrain-generated, and not necessarily symetrical, half of Forts maps are hanging in the air to begin with.

^ +1
Although I like to see Foxhound being a top notch smartass about scheme in WA, sometimes it's a bit.. too much :D

Btw if shopper wins on the poll, can we start a discussion about what schemes we would use for it? Or the only option is the TUS shopper scheme from 2011? :/ https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-488/

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2022, 09:15 AM »

1) Space Cows
2) Forts

Ok, those maps are like floating islands, then. You didn't mention about symmetry on your comment. What about Roper maps, or even your scheme: Mole Forts?
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline FoxHound

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2022, 09:48 AM »
^ +1
Although I like to see Foxhound being a top notch smartass about scheme in WA, sometimes it's a bit.. too much :D
Well, I try to bring schemes discussion to show the diversity this game has, to be someone different than the stereotype of TUS members in the past, that treated all people who wanted to play casual games like noobs, if you were trying to play something different you would be considered a noob. They wouldn't help beginners in AG, they wouldn't show them how to play or give them attention. They would just spam "TUS ne1?" and think on their points and stats.

I never used to comment here so much before, first because my English was more limited than today, second because I didn't see many cool people here, to be honest. I always enjoyed playing with noobs or 1vs1 in AG with NNN clan.

If I'm being annoying, I can say sorry, something that many people here seem to be unable to do. My intention is not to make people feel bad or to make me feel "superior" because of that, just a matter of justice with other people who made schemes, because many people in the past could easily copy someone's idea and say that it's his/her idea, because there were not so many Schemes historians on the field. If I'm exaggerating to say someone is wrong, then again, sorry.

By the way, at least I never offended someone here, I never caused many troubles here. I never had some crazy rage/fury attack on a comment here to attack developers of this game or people that are doing a lot for this game. I did have some issues with CyberShadow years ago and this is past now. Some people here act like teenagers and seem to don't respect the others, specially who is actively doing something for this community and for this game.

Btw if shopper wins on the poll, can we start a discussion about what schemes we would use for it? Or the only option is the TUS shopper scheme from 2011? :/ https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-488/

I agree with this.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 11:42 AM by FoxHound »
'

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2022, 10:08 AM »
I never had some crazy rage/fury attack

a crazy FURRY attack :D

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2022, 12:55 PM »
Look at my attachment, FoxHound. Wouldn't such maps be a nice alternative for Intermediate? a bit of a fresh breeze at last?

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2022, 03:12 PM »
As for the scheme for the TRL - I voiced my opinion a long time ago, when the experimental 80normal scheme was allowed in the TRL - it's a great practice to make leagues with new and experimental schemes that are undeservedly forgotten before they appear ...
Yes, perhaps putting experimental schemes in TRL will not achieve much activity than with old, popular schemes, but why not create a separate league for experimental schemes? This could give rise to many interesting schemes and perhaps some of them would become popular with the subsequent transition to the major leagues (Allround or Free).

As for the double islands, I often play Hysteria, Aerial, BnG and Elite on them (in the elite it is even indicated in the TUS rules)

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2022, 06:07 PM »
if suggestions are still accepted, i'd like to nominate BuildConv https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-2137/