Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:33 AM

Poll

Next scheme for TRL?

Team17 (Again!)
Intermediate
Shopper
Zar Roper

Author Topic: A next TRL season scheme suggestion?  (Read 6429 times)

Offline Lupastic

Re: A next TRL season scheme suggestion?
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2022, 10:14 AM »
There are 2 votes for Intermediate from unknown members. Ignoring those will make the poll a tie between Shopper/Intermediate.  Judging by the activity of the members, people who voted for Intermediate are slightly more active than Shopper. So I'm going with Intermediate.

What scheme are we using, only the NNN scheme is allowed? What game format, bo3? Cheesing with bo1 matches are allowed as well? ;/

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2022, 12:38 PM »
- NNN scheme
- Island or Cavern doesn't matter.
- BO3 mandatory.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2022, 12:08 AM »
sorry but having a trl of inter is stupid. This is just duplication of leagues. If you want inter go play ONL?

why on earth did anyone even vote for this? I didn't vote as i've been inactive but those who voted inter when there is already an established inter league running in the community need some common sense check! like wtf?

this website needs a permanent t17 ladder. There is clearly the demand for it... See you all in a few months once the duplicate league is over..

« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 12:11 AM by Chicken23 »

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2022, 12:32 AM »
maybe shopper would really have been a better idea but inter should work as well x$ for me, I'll play on island maps only in this cuz MI didn't say it should be IICC format or anything he just said islands or caves doesn't matter ::)

choosing inter was surely a better option than zar roper or team17.. team17 should have its own "ladder" or whatever it is, it should be a unique separate league, like TEL. everyone likes t17 here and it showed so much activity, but why start a new season for the 3rd time for TRL once again? ._. it's called tus ROTATED league for a reason, nope?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 12:47 AM by Lupastic »

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2022, 12:44 AM »

I agree, T17 is a cool scheme and there really is a demand for it, but if it is constantly in the TRL, then there will be no chance for other schemes. I think it would not be bad to exclude schemes that have already been played out for the last couple of seasons from voting.

At the expense of inter in the TRL - a controversial situation, because there is an ONL and a new season has also recently started there, which coincides with the beginning of the intermediate scheme in the TRL. Some players can duplicate and report to both leagues by agreement, this has happened many times before. Today I was already offered to play the ONL, and in response I offered the TRL, in the end they agreed that if he wins, a report to the ONL, and if I win, a report to the TRL. It's a little strange, I don't even know what will come of it. Time will tell.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2022, 03:20 AM »
As I explained on Discord.

It is not stupid to have the NNN scheme in TRL.

Team17 has had 2 seasons in a row, so we don't need that again.

I voted for Intermediate & ZaR because Team17 already had 2 successful seasons, and i'm not a fan of shopper.

Intermediate is a great scheme to stream and this is a great time to advertise the scheme in order for players to prepare for CWT.

Yes, we have ONL, though most are not familiar with it, this gives a great opportunity to find new talent and introduce them to one of the greatest schemes that has ever existed.

Not to mention, out of the 4 options presented, I feel Intermediate(NNN/ONL Scheme) was the better option.