Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:38 PM

Author Topic: Adding Bungee Shopper to the free league  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Adding Bungee Shopper to the free league
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:37 PM »
Why not? Just replace it with an inactive scheme like Elementary, and Bungee Shopper was always popular in WO.

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1750/

Or

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-164/

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Adding Bungee Shopper to the free league
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 08:59 PM »
Why not? Just replace it with an inactive scheme like Elementary, and Bungee Shopper was always popular in WO.

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1750/

Or

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-164/
nah, one scheme for rope (wascar), one for bungee (bungee race). one for parachute (para race), one for jetpack (jetpack race)

its good this way

that other thing you guys like to play so much (only crates) has more of a place in tfl imo

Offline spleen17

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:53 PM »
ZaR any1? Caves optional

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:15 AM »
nah, one scheme for rope (wascar), one for bungee (bungee race). one for parachute (para race), one for jetpack (jetpack race)

its good this way

that other thing you guys like to play so much (only crates) has more of a place in tfl imo

No one likes to play "Only Crates", you can see how my cup is inactive. And what do you mean by one scheme for one play style? Bungee Shopper is a fun scheme with TS on, that makes it easier to bungee jump than doing it in bungee race (which is without TS). Also, no one has ever touched the Elementary scheme. So, just replace it with Bungee Shopper instead. Bungee Shopper was popular in the last WO, tita and other players kept asking me to host this tourney again and again.

So, what would it change? Just little activity on TFL schemes.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 08:55 PM »
im da king of bunjeee shopper
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 09:00 PM »
im da king of bunjeee shopper

No , Me !

Offline KungPow

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 06:47 PM »
I agree cuz Adnan matters.
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like Badwrong. Or Badong. Yes! Killing is Badong. I will now stand for the opposite of killing: Gnodab.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 06:55 PM »
I vote yes to bungeeshopper. It's fun and more popular than many other schemes, so why not..? People voting no to this are stupid reactionaries like those in the classic league scheme changes thread

Offline spleen17

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 07:41 PM »
Its also less popular than ZaR Roper, just saying...

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2017, 07:55 PM »

It was popular in the last WO played.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 08:26 PM »

It was popular in the last WO played.
The point in free league is being good at a variety of schemes, no two of the current schemes share the same skillset.  There is a reason there wasn't big rr and wascar in free league at the same time.  ZaR roper isn't a good candidate for free league unless wascar is removed, which isn't a bad idea really.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 08:33 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 07:18 AM »
The point in free league is being good at a variety of schemes, no two of the current schemes share the same skillset.  There is a reason there wasn't big rr and wascar in free league at the same time.  ZaR roper isn't a good candidate for free league unless wascar is removed, which isn't a bad idea really.

It's a "Free" league dude. There is no restriction in it! No restriction of limited skillset or any other strict bullshit....
 Any "fun" scheme that can be enjoyed, DUH.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:18 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 07:17 PM »
Okay, lets respect Wally's opinion about one skillset in the free league. So, how about add it with Bungee race? Since BnA and MM are together. And MM is being played with just 1 pixelated map only, and BnA only got low gravity and chutes as utility.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:21 PM by Mega`Adnan »