Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:24 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 41425 times)

Offline OrangE

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2013, 02:04 PM »
i've recently learned how to lg+ jetpack. and i thougt it was more hard to master, honestly.

but yeah, i know that a lot of people use macros for hyst.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #466 on: March 20, 2013, 02:12 PM »
Well, you can do Console \ Space \ Console \ Console \ Enter \ F.. \ Fuse \ Enter ... ftw xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #467 on: March 20, 2013, 03:04 PM »
there is not doubt in my mind ppl us scripts...
some of the shit is just impossible;D

Offline Hussar

« Reply #468 on: March 20, 2013, 03:28 PM »
which move is impossible, just give me an example, am just curious since my script knowledge is equal zero.

the most difficult is lg + jp + fly + fp? and all can do it?

Offline Casso

« Reply #469 on: March 20, 2013, 03:41 PM »
It isn't so hard to do these combos in Hysteria, you just need a bit of practise. In my case it is a mechanical gesture, I don't even think what keys I'm pressing.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #470 on: March 20, 2013, 04:15 PM »
all of this is possible without any macro or remapper

* 2013-03-20 16.03.34 [Online] @`69`orange.WAgame (63.34 kB - downloaded 71 times.)

i'm still not very good at it, but after some training it comes pretty natural.

Offline avirex

« Reply #471 on: March 20, 2013, 04:43 PM »
It was actually just a pun on words..

"imposible?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #472 on: March 20, 2013, 06:17 PM »
I have this gut feeling certain people I know are using macros, and one of the reasons why I think so is because they have already hit so much and are starting to fly within 0.5s, this is just mad...

But what makes me sure, is because they think they are so cool doing this almost useless move lol, it's as cringy & horrible to watch as watching people "FR" in warmers/TTRR even though they can't even control the rope lol ! They do it at the most useless time, just to try and look cool and it just makes me laugh at them lol...

There is always a better way to attack opponent imo, you can plop a worm or something or shoot worm far away sure, but it doesn't help towards end-game imo.

Even if macros were allowed and it took no effort at all, I still wouldn't do it, it's pathetic haha.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #473 on: March 21, 2013, 03:29 AM »
[macro] and [classic] league games doesn't match each other, my 2 cents.

I'm not using a macro.

gg

Offline Husk

« Reply #474 on: March 22, 2013, 06:01 AM »
I have this gut feeling certain people I know are using macros, and one of the reasons why I think so is because they have already hit so much and are starting to fly within 0.5s, this is just mad...

and now u tell us that u never see us fail because of this?

But what makes me sure, is because they think they are so cool doing this almost useless move lol, it's as cringy & horrible to watch as watching people "FR" in warmers/TTRR even though they can't even control the rope lol ! They do it at the most useless time, just to try and look cool and it just makes me laugh at them lol...

we do it for fun, it's not like we do it to try winning the game

There is always a better way to attack opponent imo, you can plop a worm or something or shoot worm far away sure, but it doesn't help towards end-game imo.

again, just for lulz

Even if macros were allowed and it took no effort at all, I still wouldn't do it, it's pathetic haha.

yet again, just for lulz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #475 on: March 22, 2013, 06:39 AM »
Husk, I wasn't even talking about you so why are you aiming MY text at YOU?! Are you insane?!

"we do it for fun" <------ Yeah sure lol, it totally isn't a biggest cock fest AT ALL... lol...

Offline Husk

« Reply #476 on: March 22, 2013, 07:38 AM »
Husk, I wasn't even talking about you so why are you aiming MY text at YOU?! Are you insane?!

"we do it for fun" <------ Yeah sure lol, it totally isn't a biggest cock fest AT ALL... lol...

komo... r u trolling? when did I say that u were aiming ur text at me?

u were aiming ur text to everyone who do weird shit like that, and I just happen to do weird shit like that

please reread my last post

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #477 on: March 22, 2013, 08:46 AM »
Husk, you quoted me and directly replied to me. If you can't figure out what this implies, then nvm.

I've never seen you ever, once, do anything I have been talking about, which is why I said that.

Edit: Husk, ain't trolling you, I can see how you would find it fun lol, but do you understand what I meant when you compare it to people who rape the spacebar in warmers yet don't actually do any roping?

Offline barman

« Reply #478 on: March 22, 2013, 10:53 AM »
Can someone with a decent camera record a video showing how to do these LG+JP+FP combos on a keyboard? My fingers are so slow that I can hardly shoot a LG petrol.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Crazy

« Reply #479 on: March 22, 2013, 11:49 AM »
I'm quite satisfied every time I manage to do a LG+petrol. I don't know about jetpack and all that, sometimes it looks like people have more then a sec?? Husk, is avirex visiting you and/or typing in TuS with your username?