Forums
May 16, 2024, 06:51 AM

Author Topic: how to get this game?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline ramirez

how to get this game?
« on: July 22, 2011, 11:10 AM »
i think the topic says it all, i heard this game is the shit online multiplayer but i cant find it anywhere for low money, im a poor student and want it therefore for free.. i think this game is old so i dont think anyone cares if id download it :S:SSSS

regards

Offline HHC

Re: how to get this game?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 11:21 AM »
Sharing d/l links isn't allowed here.

I bought a Worms2&W:A double pack for 5 or 6 euro the other day in a local store. It's still out there, you can order it online at Sold-out-software: http://www.mastertronic.com/productSoldOut.asp?pid=267&productLabelID=1 £5.10 + shipping cost (if you live outside UK).

Offline ramirez

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 11:35 AM »
thanks.

i only have a laptop available right now, is it good for playing w:a? and is there good activity atm? how i get all the updates? too many questions :)

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 11:44 AM »
you can play on a laptop, but for roping it isn't very good (it's hard to find the f-shortcut keys).

Activity is good, around 90 players on the server at any time during the (European) evenings and nights.

Update at:
http://wormsarmageddon.team17.com/main.html?page=supp&area=upda

P.s.: about the link I gave you. I hope the game works online as well. The Trymedia release isn't supported, not sure if this release is.  :-X Nm that, it works fine: http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?t=37165
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:47 AM by HHC »

Offline ramirez

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 11:54 AM »
isnt it possible to connect a usb keyboard? guess ill do that but get the game first... maybe amazon, so ill have lower transportcosts or whatever its called :S

what you are saying sounds fine to me, was a pleasure :)

edit: what about this, can i play the game on windows7? amazon says its only compatible up to xp and down..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:57 AM by LordBrutalo »

Offline darKz

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 12:39 PM »
I sent you a PM.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 12:04 PM »
please tell me you specificaly put Algeria as your country to increase your chances at us believing you're poor and facilating you a link to warez
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Peja

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 01:38 PM »
according to the HDI algeria is a high developed country ;)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 01:41 PM »
according to the HDI algeria is a high developed country ;)

because it has oil you idiot...

sigh...
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ramirez

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 09:14 AM »
finally got the game now. at first it was working well, but now it says ,couldn't load directx, everytime i try to start the game.

Offline ramirez

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 09:49 AM »
ive fixed it.. kind of... when i right click on the icon and click ,,open as admin'' it works oO

edit: when i minimize i can't go back into the game which sucks.. hard
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:51 AM by LordBrutalo »