Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:22 PM

Author Topic: cfc vs all in one clan  (Read 1805 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: cfc vs all in one clan
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 11:26 AM »
Unfortunately such change of event & transition won't be met with ebullience and fanfare due to conservative nature of unknown number of intellects. I just feel that Tus can look very outdated and convoluted for some people.

Did you swallow a f**king thesaurus this morning?? Too much lol...

Offline Kradie

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 11:46 AM »
Unfortunately such change of event & transition won't be met with ebullience and fanfare due to conservative nature of unknown number of intellects. I just feel that Tus can look very outdated and convoluted for some people.

Did you swallow a f**king thesaurus this morning?? Too much lol...

Well I was meant to use the word ''Hiraeth'' but I felt it was too much xD
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 12:00 PM »
Mate, just get a job on Countdown...

Offline lalo

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 12:41 PM »
Although no clanners are being played because of little activity/motivation, we should still make clanner PO with the current top 4 clans: cfc, dt, tdc and dp. Guys in small clans like che, hcp, etc. could join one of the latter 3. No point having small clans anymore.

Doing that we all have drive and one motivation: Beat the shit out of cfc. And cfc will also have good motivation: to mantain their leadership.
I can see tdc, dt or dp having a good chance against my former clan with the right members and a good plan.

And now League Singles, it's funny you guys propose so much but never played singles too much. You really think those changes will make turn the direction of this game anywhere? Yeah, just a good reason for the hardcore gamers to never come back again.
New players will always follow the the top trend in this game. When I started there were tons of clans around, so I wanted to be in one; everyone was playing leagues and I wanted to be part of one too.
What do we have now? A bunch of guys playing mole, shopper, this and that with a Please don't hurt me mentality.
Bring money back, give the old folk a good reason to be around, be competitive and let the new guys adapt.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 12:46 PM »
Maybe just give up TUS? I don't mean this in a negative way, but TUS is ancient. It was built during a different time and era. The newer generation needs to take responsibility and take over. They should make their own site and league and go from there. Shutting down TUS as a league platform might be the best way to gauge at the actual active community and what they want. Keeping a league alive past its point of relevance (no competition) makes no sense. Let new guys step up, and if none has the energy or motivation to do it then there is no point anyway. Do we really need highly developed league statistics? Does anyone care about them at all anymore? Like I said it was made during a time where the competition was different. A simple win/loss system with points could make it more active again.

All leagues of the past had one thing in common, they were taken over by something new.
WACL to cl2k to WL to the CBC/FB to AL to XTC to TUS

The new generation has no say on the site/league and can't shape it the way they would like it.

I only mean the league administration, the site itself should obviously stay as a hub for W:A related forums/resources etc.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:03 PM by Anubis »

Offline Senator

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 01:37 PM »
Many veteran players don't have time or desire to play on a daily basis anymore so maybe we should try out EAC/CWT style concept where every player plays against each other a Bo5 series 1-2 times and then playoffs.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 01:45 PM »
I agree with lalo.

Online Sensei

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 02:14 PM »
Make 4 clans like in harry potter. Taner and chelsea for bosses of slytherin. Admins decide which guys to put where, haha.