Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:09 PM

Author Topic: cfc vs all in one clan  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Korydex

cfc vs all in one clan
« on: November 02, 2017, 08:29 PM »
clanners are so dead that I think the only option is to limit clan league to strictly 2 clans. one of them should be cfc as they are former champions. and the other should be made from a handful of other clans, like dp, tfc and dt? imo it's the only way to make it competitive again. opinions?

Offline Senator

Re: cfc vs all in one clan
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 08:51 PM »
cFc is inactive

Offline Korydex

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 08:52 PM »
they would start playing again because it would be new motivation for them, so far nobody could compete with them. and they could recruit new players from other clans. or it could be any other clan, just "red" and "blue" or "king" and "pretender" for example
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:58 PM by Korydex »

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:03 PM »
cfc would be active if there was any competition, there is none atm
no Pos, no clanners... no point or motivation to play 

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 09:39 PM »
Yeah, I second what daina said and I like your idea.
League is dead, I once tried to play some singles this season, but it went boring looking for tus and never find a match in my favorite daytime, plus facing the same dudes over and over isn't fun.  :(

A month ago I tried to recruit beginners to make a new clan lead and taught by cfc, I got only 1 interested, it ended not happening.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 10:39 PM »
I don't see the point in trying to activate clanners when even the singles league is all but dead  :(

IMO should just count single player records for the clan league, then we have a standings at least. And we can still do the PO's after, with actual teams.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 06:58 AM »
singles league is all but dead  :(

You meant all but alive?

Offline Korydex

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 09:14 AM »
I think that clanner always was the fuel for single. People would look for clanner and go to single while waiting for another clan to pop in.
team games are much more fun than singles

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 09:15 AM »
We are facing the end of Leagues as we know it, we will never restore how it was, need to create something new which fits the current conditions.

Challenges Cups and Tournaments are the most active competitive thing atm, also EAC and CWT.

What else can we do?

Maybe people just don't like the Classic schemes enough? I dunno...

Offline Korydex

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 09:25 AM »
Challenges Cups and Tournaments are the most active competitive thing atm, also EAC and CWT.
only a handful of people play challenges. i didnt hear anything about eac this year, i think cwt is the only serious cup nowadays and as we can see their admins are also struggling, it was delayed for a month for unknown reasons. also there wasnt worm olympics this year! only your and kins tourneys were really popular. in short, we're in deep shit :-[

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 09:51 AM »
I disagree a little bit, i've never ever saw "Latest Challenges Records" empty, it's always got at least 5-6 records up there, and that's all that needs to be considered active.

Yeah, you are right about EAC, that's a real shame I was actually hoping to stream some of that, Free & I were talking about organizing a huge Elite event, but never got round to it, and now he's inactive again...

It's a shame Worm Olympics are gone, as much as I hated how they were organized always thought of them as a vital part of the community, I should have said that more often.

I honestly think, as harsh and against tradition as it may seem, we need to completely restructure Leagues on WA, we need to strip the schemes most people can't be bothered with, that includes TTRR/BnG/Roper etc, and stick to what is currently popular:

Big RR
Hysteria
Intermediate

Those are 3 biggest schemes in my opinion, i'd even get rid of Free League & Classic as it is, completely, and maybe start fresh again, start simple, see if it works, and we can build our way back up again.

Let's not forget it was just 3 schemes in a League when we started back in WACL, even 4-5 schemes is too much for noobs to learn against old experts like us who played for 10+ years, it's no fun for them...

What the hell have we got to lose when we've already lost almost everything, it hurts to get rid of Classic schemes, but at least we were there to enjoy it in it's prime, let's move on now, create something for the newer generation, stop being selfish, does anyone agree?

Edit - Oh, i'd do the same thing with Clans, get rid of them all, start fresh, start from scratch, try new and different friendships.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 10:35 AM »
You guys managed to convince MI to reset and change previous league cause 100% belief in bigger activity.  Why he would do it again after few months?  Just let it be.  Enjoy funners.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 10:38 AM »
Well that answers simple Sensei, that plan failed so we need to try something else, you don't just want to give up do you?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 11:20 AM »
The proposed idea of starting entirely fresh by Komodo is a solid idea, but also very ambitious. To carry out this transformation requires refurbished design, layout and a new league. Unfortunately such change of event & transition won't be met with ebullience and fanfare due to conservative nature of unknown number of intellects. I just feel that Tus can look very outdated and convoluted for some people.

Komodo, Mole Shopper is also a popular scheme, I would add that to the list.

I once brought up the idea in a similar topic where there's a  two types of league ''Normal League'' & ''Pro League''
Where Normal League could consist of the following schemes: Intermediate, Mole, Hysteria and Big RR.
While the pro league could consist of these schemes: Elite, RR, BnG & ZaR.
Of course it could be rearranged ''Fast League'' Hysteria, Aerial, RR & ZaR.
''Slow League'' Normal, Elite, BnG & Big RR.

But this is just an ideas, and isn't meant to be a compass to a goal.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 11:22 AM »
Moleshopper legue is one and only what we need ! It would bring activity.