Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:18 AM

Author Topic: Clanners and clanner activity  (Read 4131 times)

Offline nino

Re: Clanners and clanner activity
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 01:43 PM »
Lol chels, true iam semi active and iam sure gonna get more active when i move to other place, gonna make a worms gaming room lol.

dt wont split porra!!! we are like Siamese twins if we get separated, we might die!! and if we die togueder np!! cos <3
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 01:54 PM »
reset all clan members and give limit to 4 or 5 members is the only one think which can make tus clanners league active again :P

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2017, 06:28 AM »
lol.. i actually did forget about tomt!! my apologies tomt.

but that does not mean nino should be included in a semi active list of dt.

he played 2 clanners, because i keep in touch with him on whatsapp, and from time to time i can get his ass to AG.

maybe you guys should start worrying about your own clans, and not dt... dt stays active, and keep members, because i put a little effort into keeping everyone together, and promoting activity in the clan.... and when things get slow, i recruit... or someone else in the clan recruits.

if i sat back and did nothing, because some people here think dt has too many members, then dt would be just as slow as other clans.

my honest opinion is slightly bigger clans is a better solution then smaller clans, but nobody puts any thought into, they just spout out ideas with no logic...

think about it, komo wanted to make a new clan to promot activity.. sorry, didnt really do much... now those guys just have a hard time finding a mate online, and when they do, they have a hard time find a clan that has a mate online....

and you want to make clans smaller, so there is less chances to have mates online???  does anyone see where im going with this..

times have changed people...  we are not going to have a variety of having 10-20 different clans to play with any more...

maybe if Oo merged with sL and tdc merged with  NBR  we might have some activity on the league... then we will have Oo/sL,  tdc/nbr,  dt, boo, cfc....   might be playing same clans, but at least a variety of players...

when dt plays Oo... its ALWAYS same 2 guys... when dt plays tdc, the same... 

merge up if you guys wanna do something for clanner league.... because i honestly dont think smaller clans is the answer.... maybe if everyone was super active, sure... but its 2017, not 2002...    sorry guys! spleen, again.. go join a clan.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 09:47 AM »
If we won't change something so we won'y have clanner POs anymore  ;D

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2017, 07:59 PM »
So, whats your opinion on what i just said Chelsea???

im curious what other people think too...

do you think for example 10 small, maybe 3-4 person clans has more potential to increase clanner activity??

or do you think less clans.. example 5 clans, with 6-10 people per clan has more potential for increased activity??

as i said above, i really think larger clans is the answer...  who really cares if your playing the same clans more frequent... at least it would most likely be different people each time... and the fact of the matter is, when your online with a clan mate of your own, your going to have increased chances to find a clan that is also online with at least 1 other clan mate.

a bunch of small clans at first thought seems like a great idea, but if anyone actually thinks about it, i think they would quickly realize it would decrease the chances of not only having a clan mate of your own online, but also finding a clan that has 2 members available when you do.

so, what is other peoples opinions?? and if you disagree with me, lets hear some reasons why..  maybe you can change my opinion.

but, i do think something has to be done... clanner activity is going down hill, and we need to figure out a way to turn that around.

i really think some of these smaller, less active clans should merge together... make a bigger clan so you can actually play clanner...

example: chelsea, when is the last time you were on wnet, and had one of your clan mates online??? how often does that actually happen???  and when it does, is it easy for you to find a clanner???

say what you guys want about dt having a wopping 6 members playing clanners, but maybe we are on to something?? maybe others should follow our lead ;D   notice we generally have most games played? just sayin'

ps: this entire thread should be moved to a more appropriate forum.. im gonna PM D1 to see if he can do that, so others see this conversation, and hopefully get involved.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 06:46 AM »
1. small clans but not 3-4 members but 4-5 members.
3-4 members is not enought but 6-10 members is too much

large clans? lol and will be 2 clans in POs -> TdC and dt -_-

St is so inactive (only me + komo are online sometimes), but if we have 2-3 more members who are a bit active we could be in POs.

My idea is to rest all clans members and let's everything start again -> we will have in clans only active members and limists max 5 members.

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2017, 08:21 AM »
You know my opinion avirex ^^
And ofc u know how Oo was founded and why ;) (Check Oo clanners before talk mate cos we didnt play a clan with same Oo mates always ).

About dt, i dont think they should separate in 2 dif clans but a big YES about dont recruit more players.
About TdC, all my respect cos only 2 players are doing an effort to doing the best.
About St, I hope Komo come back soon or recruit 1 more player to play with Chelsea.
About cFc, they will play few games, I hope to be wrong ^^ wb.
About Boo, its DED ( Excuse me my lovely cousin & come back ).
About HCP, its easy that RoH & CF back that these nice guys want to play classic league, and its not a problem, they r not bad but wont play, then respect it.
About NBR, spleen can get wally when he returns, force Gab to play and all good ;) I wish it.
About dp, csongi & kinslayer are trying it, i think ^^

Others, dunno, but we need activity 1st of start speaking about clans.
Salut.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:31 AM by lales »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2017, 12:14 PM »
Avi, I agree that larger clans would be ideal but I'm not sure we have enough active players to do it, we'd still end up with only 2 or 3 clans really competing. What we really need is more new players in general, but that doesn't look like happening.

I mean it could possibly work for a while, let's say if Oo merged with St, maybe FUB and dP make a team, maybe AeF could merge with cFc/Boo and squeeze the last activity out of that group of players... dt can stay as it is and TdC could maybe just find 1-2 more players as a backup... the league would be active for a while but then before long we just run into the same problems again.

If clans were limited to 4-5 players, then there would hopefully be more of a fight for playoff spots, which would make the league more interesting and encourage people to play more. You only really need 2 or 3 active players to get to 40 games, as TdC have proved (and they normally play a lot more). I don't agree that activity will suffer, the idea being that people team up with others who are generally online at similar times (for example, have the brazillians of dt in one clan and the europeans in another). So instead of 2 clans reaching 100 games you'd have maybe 6 reaching 40-50 games, meaning more clanners in total.

There would obviously be more clan-hopping, clans reforming into new clans when players go inactive or whatever, the days of large clans with long histories would be over, but it might help activity in the long run. I like to think it might also encourage new players to make their own clans, or for existing clans to recruit new players to help their activity mid-season... but maybe I am being optimistic here considering we never have any new players coming to the league anyway.

Another minor change I'd like to see in clanner league: Get rid of the overall ratings for clans in each scheme, and use the player's classic league stats instead (with clanner games also affecting individual players points in each scheme). So for example instead of dt having a single ranking in elite, the points won/lost would be different depending on whether it's dibz and avi playing or aladdin and knightz, or whatever. Might encourage clans to recruit newer players, or be more creative with their line-ups in order to get more points. It would also eliminate situations like we had a couple years ago, when sbaffo and dibz both left dt to make 420, and starting getting an insane amount of points for beating everyone in ttrr because their skill-level in singles wasn't being taken into account.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2017, 01:15 PM »
komo wanted to make a new clan to promot activity.. sorry, didnt really do much... now those guys just have a hard time finding a mate online, and when they do, they have a hard time find a clan that has a mate online....

At the time it did work actually.

But Sniper just suddenly vanished, and Korydex is off to University.

I can't account for that :D

I've gave Chelsea permission to recruit anyone he wants, I told him this a while ago.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2017, 01:23 PM »
I've gave Chelsea permission to recruit anyone he wants, I told him this a while ago.

Join Jot... ops he is inactive xD hmmm maybe Almog ops he doesn't wanna be in any clan xD hmmm so maybe Crash? also inactive :/

HHC won't leave che, Berria won't leave TdC, Csongi won't leave dP.... hmmm dunno who else xD

Offline HHC

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2017, 01:29 PM »
HHC won't leave che

In soviet Russia che leaves HHC  :'(

edit: terrible!

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2017, 05:03 AM »
So, because other clans don't/can't recruit members... dt should remove some

**scratches head**

I think the bottom line is, there is not enough people playing clanner games actively.

I would be curious to see how many individual players played more then 5 clanner games this season... 20 people maybe?

Let's make 10 clans 2 members each 🤔

Offline Peja

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2017, 05:51 AM »
Chelsea just wants dt to split cos he got kicked out, spleen is pizzasheet 2.5. In fact nobody cares dt is owning those seasons, doesn't matter if they play with 2 dudes or with avis complete hood. This whole league is a dumpster fire, why should we debate about which garbage is the most fire resistent? Just pour some gasoline and dance around the fire.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2017, 11:27 AM »