Forums
April 20, 2024, 07:04 AM

Author Topic: Current league schemes  (Read 805 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Current league schemes
« on: October 24, 2018, 02:25 AM »
I've been struggling with using the correct league schemes, Senator can attest to this, and other people have asked me about the right schemes for league.  We really should have a download pack somewhere but if you go https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/?sort=league;desc the league schemes are listed there.

Offline Rogi

Re: Current league schemes
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:19 AM »
Yes, thanks for opening thread. I'm just getting mad. Looks like it's not league site, just mix wmdb and some pronlovers forum. Can't find anything, t17, normal without cr8s, aerial(but the why everyone playing different scheme, with different crate %). Please fix it. Newcomers never able find something.

P.S: Ohhh there button with league sort, how i could guess it?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 04:25 AM by Rogi »
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 05:52 AM »
Added that link under schemes menu.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Nice idea, going to try and win league this season, if I win im going to take the 100$ and buy hookers and blow for everyone still active on TUS