Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:29 AM

Author Topic: delete hysteria from classic league  (Read 5505 times)

Offline Hurz

Re: delete hysteria from classic league
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 12:28 PM »

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 12:58 PM »
Pls replace bng with bungee race

Also agreed with harpy, wise words!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Silvan

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 07:52 PM »
You do it as well, so scheme is good.
You do not like it, but you try to contrast it, so scheme can be slightly modified.
You do not accept it because noob loosers can beat you, and you are a pro and cant loose against noob and foolish tactics, so scheme need to be removed.

The truth of things, i do not want to be offensive  :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 10:39 PM »
silvan, your wrong... the fact that noobs can beat me, is not a problem.. im not the greatest wormer, and i never will be...   im average at everything i do, and will never excel at anything, i have come to terms with that, and im willing to accept it...

the problem i see, is that a TOTAL newb, with no concept of worms armageddon can come to this game, and learn hysteria with in a month (or less).. and thats fine!! im ok with that!! i truly am!! i know people love hysteria, and i too enjoy the scheme at times, i just feel strongly that it should not be in classic scheme... its not a classic scheme, it never will be a classic scheme, and im totally confused as to why it eve got placed there to begin with...

Hysteria should have its own league, separate from classic.. thats all

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 09:29 AM »
DEL ttrr from classic!!!! ;)
+1  :)

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 10:20 AM »

fine for me, but replace with ssr then xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 10:33 AM »
it haveto replace aerial ;)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 10:34 AM »

fine for me, but replace with ssr then xD

it haveto replace aerial ;)

ye, replace ttrr by aerial :D

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2014, 10:50 AM »
Hysteria Best scheme ever! you all so suck arse crack

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline SPW

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 08:07 PM »
At hysteria, haters got always a chance to win by luck or something. At ttrr your only one chance to win is to hope opponent plops all his worms. Whats more annoying? Guess non-ropers are more tolerant since I dont know a single topic about "remove ttrr". In fact, non-ropers cannot get warm with ttrr. Its not the same like shopper, wxw or roper. At ttrr you have to be strong!

What I wanna say. Just accept the schemes and also the community. We are all different and thats why this community is still working after so many years. Besides, Hysteria isnt such a young scheme and we have to respect, that this scheme is the most liked schemes on w:a. Thats a fact!

Its getting boring to read every week a new thread about "remove hysteria mimimi". Its in the classic league since many many years and it should stay like ttrr and any other in it.

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 08:12 PM »
hmmm remove t17 from classic and put it in hal

Offline Dragon

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 08:27 PM »
In that case please remove Shopper / WxW / Roper and Team 17 too, because the crates can f@#! up the chances of both players.
Hysteria would be a GOOD scheme, if people didn't abuse telecow and telepile which makes the game finish by "1v1 zook and petrols"
Hysteria was a good scheme in 2008-2009 where people used to play with SKILLS not who can teleport better and get advantage of it.
I myself always pick Hysteria in TuS and I get disappointed when people use telecow against me, and sadly I had to start using that bullshit too.
The scheme would be better for classic with decent rules.

Offline Peja

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 09:31 PM »
if you remove tactical teleports/jetpacks you make the jp utility useless after the first turns.
and all you get is a cheap version of bng, including easy shots cos poor maps, and a laughable high tolerance of misses which still hit because  petrol spreads a lot.
your more skilled version of hysteria is nothing but a skillless version of an already existing scheme. ofc people like it since its way easier to play. it gives average bng players like chelsea or myself the possability to beat someone like barman(ofc just an example, chelsea is a great hysteria player mainly because he is an expert on this scheme specific tele and jp stuff) we wouldnt stand a chance on a  bng map where we are  forced to do well timed shots into hard hides though. while its more than doable to hit someone with a weapon like the petrol bomb which spreads flames  half across your screen on simple random maps.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:32 PM by Peja »

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 10:26 PM »
At hysteria, haters got always a chance to win by luck or something. At ttrr your only one chance to win is to hope opponent plops all his worms. Whats more annoying? Guess non-ropers are more tolerant since I dont know a single topic about "remove ttrr". In fact, non-ropers cannot get warm with ttrr. Its not the same like shopper, wxw or roper. At ttrr you have to be strong!

What I wanna say. Just accept the schemes and also the community. We are all different and thats why this community is still working after so many years. Besides, Hysteria isnt such a young scheme and we have to respect, that this scheme is the most liked schemes on w:a. Thats a fact!

Its getting boring to read every week a new thread about "remove hysteria mimimi". Its in the classic league since many many years and it should stay like ttrr and any other in it.

im not surprised you did not read any of the recent topics, you just jumped in and posted your opinion... seems like you have been doing alot of that lately.

im really not sure why people that dont play worms, and never have any intentions of playing worms again get involved in discussions on what should happen with the league... but i guess thats just how it goes, that cant be stopped...

bottom line is, hysteria is a will like scheme, but its just a scheme for fun, its not a scheme for competitive league play, all though, if people still want to play it competitively, (and they do) then there should be a separate league just for hysteria  (like HAL for instance *cough*)

the people who invented hyst never intended it to be in classic, and think its a joke that its in classic now....   SPW, just because the scheme is not young (in your opinion) , does not mean we should accept it...

majority of the real competitive players, who enjoy the classic league hate hyst, it seems to be the guys who play  league just for a laugh, or like the free league, or dont play league at all, are the ones who  like hysteria *sup pizzasheet*

does that not tell you anything?

i would be curious how a poll would go, if only the active members of tus were allowed to vote... im talking people who have played  more then 25 game per season, either clanner, or singles for at least the past 3 seasons...

when you let any idiot who is a member of tus cast a vote, it honestly gives a misrepresentation of what the league players want.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:30 PM by avirex »

Offline wza

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2014, 09:26 AM »
I am confused why hysteria is in classic league also. It is not a classic scheme. Bungee race is more of a classic than hysteria. If hysteria is in, I don't see why other schemes are not. I guess what I'm looking for is some kind of justification as to how and why hysteria is in classic league.