Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:22 PM

Author Topic: delete hysteria from classic league  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Xrayez

Re: delete hysteria from classic league
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2014, 09:41 AM »
I am confused why hysteria is in classic league also. It is not a classic scheme. Bungee race is more of a classic than hysteria. If hysteria is in, I don't see why other schemes are not. I guess what I'm looking for is some kind of justification as to how and why hysteria is in classic league.

It is just because hysteria became really popular recently, and noobs like me always pick this scheme in classic league. But well, I became more expirienced (playing for 2 years now), and today I SOMEHOW love scheme like roper, wxw, which I would never ever play those schemes, lol. So adding hyst into classic was actually a good idea by MonkeyIsland to increase popularity of W:A and its community  8)

Offline Husk

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2014, 10:54 AM »
hyst requires all the overall skills and no luck in that scheme, very good for classic league

Offline raz0r

• Official Unofficiator

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
    • yourmom.com
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2014, 12:37 PM »
hysteria is not a classic. regardless of what aspects of gameplay it entails. I could make a random scheme right now that involves numerous "classic" worms skills brought together into a new style of game, but that doesn't make it classic.

classics? um... Elite, Team17, BnG, Rope...
nobody cares about apathy...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2014, 01:09 PM »
MI could also change the name of the division and chooo chooo all aboard the train your arguments are leaving...

they've just chosen to include hysteria in there because activity... that's their move, and you can blame them for that, like everyone blames shitty corporate moves like this

but hey, they trying to save the league from inactivity! or something

but no one is going to respect a scheme that requires so little effort to be good at. That's why the #1 roper, bnger, roperacer, eliter or heck, even team17er will always get more bitches than the nerd that uses his hysteria triumphs as a pick up line. Think about it.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:11 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline raz0r

• Official Unofficiator

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
    • yourmom.com
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 01:11 PM »
agreed, and if it saves the league, then so be it, whats with all the semantical rhetoric, people got too much time on their hands
nobody cares about apathy...

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 03:28 PM »
Stubborn wimp oldschoolers can't understand, hehe  :D:D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2014, 03:43 PM »
Stubborn wimp oldschoolers can't understand, hehe  :D:D

so you're the current #1 hysteria player?

that would subscribe everything I said, word for word.

you're some sort of genuis if we consider you didn't even read my post, and if you did you couldn't grasp a word of what I was trying to say, probably influenced by the massive amount of pain, in your ass, hence your defensive mode on everytime you read the word hysteria even though you don't come close to understand all these clouds of english words in a forum, do you?

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2014, 04:07 PM »
For now, I would give my #1 title to someone else, for instance: Casso, Gabriel, Bry4n... I don't think I'm the best, I admit I'm mostly newbie in all other schemes.
I don't try to defense anymore because it will change/create nothing except those dirty words you wrote. And why would I defense anyway, I just telling my opinion to community.

Was my words in previous post too harsh? I'm sorry then. I realize what kind of person you are, therefore I'm not insulted by you and forgive you, peace  :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2014, 04:21 PM »
For now, I would give my #1 title to someone else, for instance: Casso, Gabriel, Bry4n...

Hello there..? They're allrounder if you didn't notice that, they currently are the people who really put some effort in while are good in other schemes, look at their tus classic points...

MI could also change the name of the division and chooo chooo all aboard the train your arguments are leaving...

they've just chosen to include hysteria in there because activity... that's their move, and you can blame them for that, like everyone blames shitty corporate moves like this

but hey, they trying to save the league from inactivity! or something

but no one is going to respect a scheme that requires so little effort to be good at. That's why the #1 roper, bnger, roperacer, eliter or heck, even team17er will always get more bitches than the nerd that uses his hysteria triumphs as a pick up line. Think about it.

Someone give this guy a medal! You have all my respect.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2014, 04:23 PM »
Sbaffo, that's what I'm talking about. Those fellows deserve my title, not me, the noob  :D
But I put some really good effort in hysteria aswell..  :)

EDIT: I was choosen the #1 because of my attitute toward the scheme, not because my skill itself, I think ;o
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:27 PM by Xrayez »

Offline Korydex

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2017, 06:44 PM »
time

Offline HHC

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2017, 09:37 PM »
EDIT: I was choosen the #1 because of my attitute toward the scheme, not because my skill itself, I think ;o

Yeh no. How about those wicked BnG skills?  :o

Korydex gravedigger!

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 11:17 AM »

Yeh no. How about those wicked BnG skills?  :o

Korydex gravedigger!

3 years later ...

Rusty as hell
Well, still number one (in my imagination)  :D
But I'm getting back in shape with Twyst tourneys.

Offline Husk

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 10:25 PM »
hmmm i know i am 3 years late... but what ropa said...

"but no one is going to respect a scheme that requires so little effort to be good at. That's why the #1 roper, bnger, roperacer, eliter or heck, even team17er will always get more bitches than the nerd that uses his hysteria triumphs as a pick up line. Think about it."

i am actually very proud of the stuff i have done in hyst... just like i am very proud of the stuff i have done in battlerace and boomrace...

Offline Sensei

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2017, 01:41 AM »
hjust like i am very proud of the stuff i have done in battlerace and boomrace...

You'd be more proud if we co-op on another boom race map.