Forums
April 25, 2024, 02:47 PM

Author Topic: Game #228112, reported by haddaway  (Read 3220 times)

Offline haddaway

Game #228112, reported by haddaway
« on: August 18, 2021, 07:48 PM »
Cakewalk

Offline Rafka

Game #228112, reported by haddaway
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 07:50 PM »
check his ip or something plz, he's a 99% fake, who runs away immediately....
If I would play at day time Your ass probably would be kicked....

Offline Rafka

Re: Game #228112, reported by haddaway
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 07:51 PM »

Offline haddaway

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 08:07 PM »
If I would play at day time Your ass probably would be kicked....

Don't Let Anger Consume You

Who are U coward?

Offline Rafka

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 08:17 PM »
U're scared to say who U are? Making an allias account is so idiotic, only cowards hiding by fake nicks.
At night I don't play serious games so I don't care about that 1 round, further more I don't play with cowards at all.

Offline haddaway

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 09:59 PM »
If you don't know who Haddaway is your knowledge of popular music is limited. Do your research before calling people names.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 10:48 PM »
If you don't know who Haddaway is your knowledge of popular music is limited. Do your research before calling people names.

U still gonna play stupid? Be my guest. For me You're a coward, that's it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 11:22 PM »
As much as I enjoy seeing a good upset and Rafka squirming, this is clearly a fake account and should be deleted, the same guy who aliased as SIBASA and the same guy who was Kokomo.

This alias clearly feels they are having a lot of fun, though it's becoming a nuisance now and disrupting official games and must be dealt with.

I imagine, and hope this game will be deleted soon, Rafka, just take a step back and carry on as normal. I am sure MonkeyIsland will deal with it.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 12:16 AM »

I imagine, and hope this game will be deleted soon, Rafka, just take a step back and carry on as normal. I am sure MonkeyIsland will deal with it.

I'll do that.

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 06:46 AM »
Sometimes falling is necessary to break down our own pride, isn't it? Sometimes we forget about the main aim of this game and this is a good opportunity to change the way it is! Just forget for a moment about rankings and medals and simply get fun by playing against someone who is (maybe) better than you.
"For every man who gives himself a high place will be put down, but he who takes a low place will be lifted up."
This is a good way to grow up. Stay in peace.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 07:54 AM »
Sometimes falling is necessary to break down our own pride, isn't it? Sometimes we forget about the main aim of this game and this is a good opportunity to change the way it is! Just forget for a moment about rankings and medals and simply get fun by playing against someone who is (maybe) better than you.
"For every man who gives himself a high place will be put down, but he who takes a low place will be lifted up."

for 1) he's not better, not from what I've seen
for 2) Read text first, it's not about loosing, but hiding behind false nicks, which is againts the reg. dude

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 09:18 AM »

for 1) he's not better, not from what I've seen
for 2) Read text first, it's not about loosing, but hiding behind false nicks, which is againts the reg. dude

Your statements are  contradictory and still demonstrate it is about loosing and/or winning, otherwise you would have simply avoid putting emphasis on it. Alias or not alias, what would change in case of this defeat? However, I am not going to deal with this business. As I said, stay in peace. Sometimes the silence is better than screaming. Peace again.

Offline haddaway

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 10:03 AM »
In case you didn't know, there are online games where aliasing is allowed. One example is Heroes 3 HotA. That game has over 1000 players online on average, tournaments with huge cash prizes, lots of streamers. Many players use aliases there and nobody considers it evil. But for some reason on TUS-WA aliasing falls into the same category as cheating, which is crazy.

But anyway, follow whatever rules you like, I'm done with this league.

Also, take it easy Rafka, this is just a computer game.

See you on WormNET!

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2021, 10:12 AM »
I played Heroes 3 long time ago. I was surprised when I saw so many viewers of this game on twtich. Someday I will come back to play this game more often.

Aliasing is something that should be better discussed. I recently was informed that you are allowed to create a new TUS account at any time, as long as you no longer play with the old one. Someone confirm me if I'm wrong.

I am in favor of increasing game activity. If someone wants to play with ALIAS as a condition to play the league, I don't care. For me, the important thing is to have more activity.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 11:15 AM by Albus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2021, 11:06 AM »
Personally I find aliasing fun when it is not used to abuse Leagues and official statistics/standings. When you start creating multiple accounts on a League and start winning/losing games, you are affecting real statistics.

I'm not interested in the slightest what other games and sports do and do not allow. This is Worms Armageddon, not Heroes 3 HotA.

What I am interested in, is the fairness of competition, a balanced League with as accurate statistics as possible.

In this game, a players strengths and weaknesses are very important.

It's impossible to cover every scenario in schemes like Intermediate, Elite, Hysteria, BnG, etc. Knowing how your opponent plays is very important, when you study and understand your opponents strengths and weaknesses you will play certain ways yourself, you will avoid putting yourself in positions where your opponents strengths are amplified, and will try to put yourself in positions where your opponents weaknesses are amplified.

Not to mention, this is currently speaking an allround league, as far as how this system works, an alias has a clear advantage when it comes to picking scheme as they will know their opponents strengths and weaknesses, though their opponent will not know theirs.

Personally speaking I thought it was funny and interesting at first, now you're taking the joke too far and wasting everyones time.

Also there is a difference between someone changing their identity once and sticking to it to leave behind their past, and creating multiple accounts while generally being an idiot.