Forums
March 29, 2024, 11:41 AM

Author Topic: Game #228112, reported by haddaway  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Rafka

Re: Game #228112, reported by haddaway
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2021, 01:06 PM »
Sometimes falling is necessary to break down our own pride, isn't it? Sometimes we forget about the main aim of this game and this is a good opportunity to change the way it is! Just forget for a moment about rankings and medals and simply get fun by playing against someone who is (maybe) better than you.
"For every man who gives himself a high place will be put down, but he who takes a low place will be lifted up."
This is a good way to grow up. Stay in peace.

for 1) he's not better, not from what I've seen
for 2) Read text first, it's not about loosing, but hiding behind false nicks, which is againts the reg. dude

Your statements are  contradictory and still demonstrate it is about loosing and/or winning, otherwise you would have simply avoid putting emphasis on it. Alias or not alias, what would change in case of this defeat? However, I am not going to deal with this business. As I said, stay in peace. Sometimes the silence is better than screaming. Peace again.

It would change much... Komito gave a good point here.

fake haddaway - alliasing is forbidden not only on tus but in FTM, ONL and CWT too, pretty much everywhere.
Further more, I played H3 too, I was a pro in this game and in Polish leagues when their existed long time ago, also alliasing was forbidden.

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2021, 02:22 PM »
Rafka, did you agree in advance about this game with this user and check the availability of his account on TUS before playing? Have you offered or accepted a challenge from an unknown player without looking at their profile?

Yeah, I think this is a fake account, but in any case, you yourself agreed to this game, so what questions could there be? If you won, you wouldn't be indignant and ask to cancel the game, right?)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 02:24 PM by SIBASA »

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2021, 02:34 PM »
I noticed that Rafka plays TUS only in Normal, I think this is not fair, since both players take turns choosing the schemes they would like to play. If I play something badly, or I don't know the scheme very well, I still agree to play it. Rafka is freaking out, because he lost, I watched this game, Haddaway really played very well! In addition, he had a very unfortunate arrangement of worms, worms near barrels. Yes, it's probably fake, but Rafka played much worse than him. ))

Offline Rafka

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2021, 05:00 PM »
It's against the reg, thats the point here, he's a fake , nothing else matters.
I played worse, because I played late  and I woudnt play at all that late if I new he's real identity.
About other schemes, it's fair, cause I play with those who also agrees/picks inter.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2021, 05:25 PM »
I played worse, because I played late

No, you played worse because you played worse.

Edit:

Also, you are literally admitting that you are a noob basher. Basically if you knew who it was and how good they were, you would have avoided them, only playing noobs late at night.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like alias players in Leagues either, though Rafka, if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 05:32 PM by Komito »

Offline Rafka

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2021, 11:13 PM »
I played worse, because I played late

No, you played worse because you played worse.

Edit:

Also, you are literally admitting that you are a noob basher. Basically if you knew who it was and how good they were, you would have avoided them, only playing noobs late at night.

And stupid games maybe U play, not me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like alias players in Leagues either, though Rafka, if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

NO, I played worse because it was late.
And NO, I just dont play with strong/top players at evening/night, so don't say lies, cause that's difference, with quite good players happens to play, even with those that I don't know, sometimes happens good fight.
I said not once about that, so leave it.

Anless wanna argue more? Le'ts go for it, cause it seems U really like that. I won't let U say shit and shit and shit over again without a word from me.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 11:21 PM by Rafka »

Offline giJo

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2021, 12:59 AM »
Anless wanna argue more? Le'ts go for it, cause it seems U really like that. I won't let U say shit and shit and shit over again without a word from me.
here we go

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2021, 09:14 AM »
Rafka, you lost because the alias played better than you.

Offline Saint

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2021, 10:31 AM »
he just relaxed, thinking that this is another noob :D

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2021, 11:44 AM »

Rafka is never relaxed. I wouldn't be surprised if he dreams about Intermediate world championships on an eSports scale. (This is not an insult, i've had plenty WA dreams lol)

Offline Saint

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2021, 12:11 PM »
then, this guy really plays better, and no matter that he uses a different name,the meaning of the game does not change from this.I want them to play a rematch ;D

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2021, 01:06 PM »
then, this guy really plays better, and no matter that he uses a different name,the meaning of the game does not change from this.I want them to play a rematch ;D

If you mean, the outcome of the game would be the same alias or not, as in, the other guy is simply better than Rafka, then I agree, considering some of us believe it is SirJ, and SirJ is one of the greatest allround players of all time, one of the very few who can match Mablak in TTRR and also a top Intermediate player when on form.(I don't have evidence for this, it's my shared educated guess)

However, alias games are still messing with statistics and disrespecting the League.

What would be nice, is if SirJ could play with his real name(I don't have evidence for this, it's my shared educated guess), though he can't, because he's been banned for using TOR.

This person could really help fuel healthy activity by using their real identify.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 01:08 PM by Komito »

Offline Rafka

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2021, 04:52 PM »
Bullshit, I played worse because it was late and I was tired, and further more I didn't expect an allias. At day time I play deffinetly better. He just won 1 round , unexpected, that doesnt mean anything more than that he just won 1 round, taking me by surpruse at late time.
I'll be glad to kick his ass at day time, if he tell me who he is..... LET'S FIGHT!

Btw, I doubt that's Sir-J. I won him 4-1 in games. Taking account all games (including before my WA few years break) that's even 5-1.
But on sec. thought, when I'm tired couple of pros might win, especially taking by surprise... (when I see first time some dude, I don't concentrate to much, normally dont need to...)

Offline Rafka

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2021, 04:55 PM »

I'll just say that I though it's not gonna be tough ;d

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2021, 04:58 PM »
Bullshit, I played worse because it was late and I was tired, and further more I didn't expect an allias. At day time I play deffinetly better. He just won 1 round , unexpected, that doesnt mean anything more than that he just won 1 round, taking me by surpruse at late time.
I'll be glad to kick his ass at day time, if he tell me who he is..... LET'S FIGHT!

Btw, I doubt that's Sir-J. I won him 4-1 in games. Taking account all games (including before my WA few years break) that's even 5-1.
But on sec. thought, when I'm tired couple of pros might win, especially taking by surprise... (when I see first time some dude, I don't concentrate to much, normally dont need to...)

So its ok when you are "tired" and bashh some random new comers? No need be so pro :D