Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:36 PM

Author Topic: Game #228112, reported by haddaway  (Read 3197 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Game #228112, reported by haddaway
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2021, 05:21 PM »
Sure Rafka, it's because you were "tired" lol.

Hint hint, wink wink, NUDGE NUDGE...  ;)

Whoever that is, they are better than you, just because it was a bit later at night doesn't change anything. Other than you being a noob basher by your own logic, of course.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2021, 05:53 PM »
Homeboy basically implying he avoids players and noobbashes.  Not afraid to play noobs anytime, but when he plays skilled players, the planets must be aligned and Venus must be in retrograde.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2021, 06:08 PM »
Sure Rafka, it's because you were "tired" lol.

Hint hint, wink wink, NUDGE NUDGE...  ;)

Whoever that is, they are better than you, just because it was a bit later at night doesn't change anything. Other than you being a noob basher by your own logic, of course.

You're stupidity and thinking U know everything is hilarious indeed ;D
U can say and repeat that bullthis if U feel better, but from what I saw he's not better in anything. He doesn't show anything special tbh :) I just played bad, that's all.

And noobasher maybe U are, not me... At day time I play with everypros that I can find and I played tons of games with pros, but U know that. U're showing again how big LIER U are, who loves turn the facts around, obviously that's not the first time. U think U are so respected by all players? Think again, but I won't say anything more. Dream on with blinkers how great guy U are haha.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 06:14 PM by Rafka »

Offline Rafka

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2021, 06:16 PM »
Bullshit, I played worse because it was late and I was tired, and further more I didn't expect an allias. At day time I play deffinetly better. He just won 1 round , unexpected, that doesnt mean anything more than that he just won 1 round, taking me by surpruse at late time.
I'll be glad to kick his ass at day time, if he tell me who he is..... LET'S FIGHT!

Btw, I doubt that's Sir-J. I won him 4-1 in games. Taking account all games (including before my WA few years break) that's even 5-1.
But on sec. thought, when I'm tired couple of pros might win, especially taking by surprise... (when I see first time some dude, I don't concentrate to much, normally dont need to...)

So its ok when you are "tired" and bashh some random new comers? No need be so pro :D

What's the point playing with top players when I'm tired? Move Your head first before U say something stupid.

Offline Rafka

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2021, 06:17 PM »
Homeboy basically implying he avoids players and noobbashes.  Not afraid to play noobs anytime, but when he plays skilled players, the planets must be aligned and Venus must be in retrograde.

Avoider is U , not me... How many times I asked U for a game? No respons, obviously avoider is U haha

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2021, 06:59 PM »
*words...*

You literally just wrote that you are a noob basher with words from the English language. You literally said you avoid playing good players late at night:

I just dont play with strong/top players at evening/night

You literally said that, and your statistics prove it, both on TUS and on ONL.

Nobody is denying that you are a good player, you ARE a very good player, though you still do things that piss a lot of other players off. If I was lying or making it up, then there wouldn't be other players saying the same things over and over and over since CWT 2020 last year when I become fascinated by the Intermediate community.

You were caught abusing the TUS system and had 12 games deleted(or did you forget about that?).

You literally admitted you don't play strong/top players at evening/night(it's in this very thread!).

You are infamously difficult to organize matches with(even moreso rematches) by testimony of other players, not me.

You recently threw a hissy fit when Albus beat you in the 80hp Tournament because you "done a Rafka(plopped your own worm)" and blamed it on your keyboard resulting in him giving you the win just to shut you up.

There has been countless arguments involving you with other players without me even being a part of it.

There is literally evidence of all of those things I just said.

You're a nice guy so long as you don't lose, whenever you lose, you turn into something else...

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2021, 07:34 PM »
Whoever took the time to create an account and bait Rafka, good job. On the other hand, it shows (apparently) how easy it is to create an alias account and just give no f@#!s, just like... I forgot the name, but one of the guys was named Kokomo.

I always wondered why a clan full of nice people like NNN (I got to know Dario, Kilobyte, Kayz, and a bunch of others) would let in an obnoxious person like Rafka (or even Bytor, back in the day). Are skills alone a good reason? (It's an honest question, I'm not trying to judge).

Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2021, 07:43 PM »
The alias games will be void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline giJo

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2021, 09:06 PM »

Avoider is U , not me... How many times I asked U for a game? No respons, obviously avoider is U haha

this whole tread shows that avoiding you isn't a really bad idea

Offline Kradie

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2021, 09:22 PM »
It is pathetic and low to alias.

Whoever who has alis now has brought great disrespect to this community.

It/they are probably thriving on this thread as well.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2021, 10:58 PM »

1.  I’m not active in league, my last played games were like 3 years ago, so yes I guess I am avoiding everyone on tus, I am #1 best avoider, agree.

2.  I’m an allround player who likes allround league, I’m not interested in playing marginally talented players who can only play one scheme well.

3.  My list of players I have played is incrementally superior to yours. 

4.  I hope you can avoid less in the future and stop making it about other inactive people, gl!  :-*

Offline Rafka

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2021, 07:47 AM »
*words...*

You literally just wrote that you are a noob basher with words from the English language. You literally said you avoid playing good players late at night:

I just dont play with strong/top players at evening/night

You literally said that, and your statistics prove it, both on TUS and on ONL.

Nobody is denying that you are a good player, you ARE a very good player, though you still do things that piss a lot of other players off. If I was lying or making it up, then there wouldn't be other players saying the same things over and over and over since CWT 2020 last year when I become fascinated by the Intermediate community.

You were caught abusing the TUS system and had 12 games deleted(or did you forget about that?).

You literally admitted you don't play strong/top players at evening/night(it's in this very thread!).

You are infamously difficult to organize matches with(even moreso rematches) by testimony of other players, not me.

You recently threw a hissy fit when Albus beat you in the 80hp Tournament because you "done a Rafka(plopped your own worm)" and blamed it on your keyboard resulting in him giving you the win just to shut you up.

There has been countless arguments involving you with other players without me even being a part of it.

There is literally evidence of all of those things I just said.

You're a nice guy so long as you don't lose, whenever you lose, you turn into something else...

Dude, with Albus I told not once that my keyboard broke, I know the truth cause it happened, U know shit and still U are spreading lies about that without ANY PROOF, thats pathetic.
I dont play with top/strong players at evenigs/night, cause I'm tired, more than that I don't like to play at that time .Of course I said that but I also said that at day time I play mostly with strong/top players... so your words were a lie.... U're saying about 1 thing without including the other which makes it a LIE. In fact at atevenings I play not only with those that I didnt play with yet, but sometimes also with quite good players too, just not the real higher skilled ones.
Besides... when I play and my time play in general, is not Your bloody business, everyone plays when they want to/like to, so f@#! off.

Abusing was a 1 time mistake and I said that, so what? U didn't make mistakes?

With most of players I dont have any problem to schedule a game... and again - its not Your bloody business.

Besides that - I like to play with top/strong/good players but also players that I didn't play with yet, that doesn't make me noobasher, in fact some of them appeard quite good level.
Some weak players wants to play with me (proposing not first time) and I agree, woudn't be fair if I wouldnt agree, but I don't propose myself a league game to noobs/weak players which I won few times. Anyway STILL - it's not your business.

Btw. U constantly posting poisonous irritating comments on me in every occasion U see which is not healthy at all. I'll probably leave tus sooner or later if it's not gonna change. Before U appear I didn't have so many unpleasent things. You're poisonous and I don't wanna have anything to do with such ppl in any way.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 09:57 AM by Rafka »

Offline Rafka

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2021, 07:54 AM »

1.  I’m not active in league, my last played games were like 3 years ago, so yes I guess I am avoiding everyone on tus, I am #1 best avoider, agree.

That's a lie.
https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/TheWalrus/leagues/
U played in 2020. Didn't I ask U to play earlier? I think I did. I propose a game not once...  long time ago..and no respons.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 10:24 AM by Rafka »

Offline Rafka

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2021, 10:22 AM »
I think I was clear enough, nothing more to add, I'm done here.