Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:31 PM

Author Topic: How to play league! (How to report?)  (Read 11920 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: How to play league! (How to report?)
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 06:44 AM »
I'm with a crappy dial up connection, and a crappy laptop.

I'll come home tonight and I'll fix the things.
@ wormi. The weirdest thing! I have no idea why you are not in the status. I'll fix that tonight too.

So you all think the report system must report 1 game at a time?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 06:54 AM »
monkey... i was just about to report a game where in the 1st round i picked intermediate. intermediate=best of 2 so we played 2 rounds. now i cant uploaed the replay cause its invalid, because its named "round 2", fix this pls.
inter should be bo1 here imo

Offline Rok

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 01:16 PM »

Yes!

And btw... In Leagues General section, ropa is mocking at the fact that there's no rules and stuff like that.
Well, he's actually right :p Do it asap ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 01:19 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline chakkman

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 01:51 PM »
watch out man, the nnn guys will rip you to pieces due to this blaspemy ;) well seriously intermediate always was bo2 so why change it? thats the thrill of it. we didnt change the other schemes so why change this 1?
and hell yeah @ reporting 1 game at a time.

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 02:46 PM »

Yes!

And btw... In Leagues General section, ropa is mocking at the fact that there's no rules and stuff like that.
Well, he's actually right :p Do it asap ;)

ropa is just being a prick as usual, if he actually planned on playing this league he would know that all that shit is being worked on, he just wants a laugh untill FOW is ready... poor kid

Offline pr

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 04:15 PM »
watch out man, the nnn guys will rip you to pieces due to this blaspemy ;) well seriously intermediate always was bo2 so why change it? thats the thrill of it. we didnt change the other schemes so why change this 1?
and hell yeah @ reporting 1 game at a time.

well...
1: if inter would have been played bo3 it would have lasted ABOUT HOUR in case of 3 games.
classic league cant stand so long matches.
2: not all nnn guys are pros at normal. i'd rather said maybe 4-5 players are really good.
3: u should pick map which is not easy, e.g. cavern. lame map picking wil cause first turn plops etc.
4: tele at start can solve these problems

Offline pr

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2008, 04:20 PM »
about reporting:
it would be nice if everyone reports only his win. would be also nice to have approvals by other player(like in mir's league)

about reporting order:
this is gay when ur opponent waits for your report in order to GAYn moar points.
there are two ways to prevent this:
1. ONLY ONE SIDE reports games(winner side, if draw reports player who won first game)
2. parse waGame time.

Offline Rok

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2008, 05:58 PM »
1: if inter would have been played bo3 it would have lasted ABOUT HOUR in case of 3 games.
classic league cant stand so long matches.
2: not all nnn guys are pros at normal. i'd rather said maybe 4-5 players are really good.
3: u should pick map which is not easy, e.g. cavern. lame map picking wil cause first turn plops etc.
4: tele at start can solve these problems

+my thought about it:  tele starts and less worms (6 maybe). That shouldn't change intermediate too much and it would be more appropriate for classic league.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2008, 06:06 PM »
Not sure about it yet. One of the important things in intermediate is its random placing worms. Teleport will ruin the game.

@pr, Approving ? Don't you think people would tease each other about not approving each others game?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2008, 07:29 PM »
@chakkman, Both bugs you reported are fixed now, Thanks again ^^

The system changed the way you wanted. Now each player or team reports the game they have won. So 1 scheme reporting at a time. This will fix the 3rd game issue too.

Offline pr

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 08:52 PM »
Not sure about it yet. One of the important things in intermediate is its random placing worms. Teleport will ruin the game.
yeah, with teles and 6 worms it wont be intermediate. But it had to be bo1, so there is only one way then: hard maps.

@pr, Approving ? Don't you think people would tease each other about not approving each others game?
dunno where it's neccessary feature :) if moderators often check for fake games it's ok :)

thx for 1 game reporting :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:54 PM by pr »

Offline pr

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 11:07 PM »
Update 1st post plix  ;D

Offline danie

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2022, 05:53 PM »
Today I played a mole shopper with MazingerZ (Free league scheme) But couldn't report it. Only "All round" options appeared to me to report. Does anyone know why??

Offline Korydex

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2022, 06:00 PM »
Today I played a mole shopper with MazingerZ (Free league scheme) But couldn't report it. Only "All round" options appeared to me to report. Does anyone know why??
Free league season ended.