Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:37 AM

Author Topic: I am sick of tus schemes!  (Read 7959 times)

Offline Chicken23

I am sick of tus schemes!
« on: September 08, 2010, 12:49 AM »
I am sick of everyone who thinks that tus schemes are correct and must be played. TaG just refused to clan CKC because we did not want to use the tus shopper scheme.

SHOPPER DOES NOT HAVE UNLIMTED ZOOKS!! they were added to the wxw scheme to give retreat time to rope back to the wall or pile. Its not a feature of shopper. wxw and shopper used to be the same rating but then the schemes were divided and a rating created for each one. A shopper scheme was never released and everyone thinks you play shopper with 3 worms and a wxw scheme.

Also the t17 scheme has problems and its not just the debate of 7 griders or not. Its the whole selection of repeating catogories of weapons.

People refuse to play me at tus because they think the schemes used on this website are the law. When infact the schemes have some errors. I know MI has been waiting to update and rerelease schemes but can you do it sooner than later because a whole generation of players are starting to regard these schemes as correct.

>:(

Offline Chicken23

Re: I am sick of tus schemes!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 01:03 AM »
rant over!!

guaton just downloaded the scheme and TaG did play us in the end. It was only artic who had issues!

you can download this brilliant scheme here!  ::)
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-318/

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 02:30 AM »
TUS should differ the "oficial" schemes from the crap ones.
Here comes the snow

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 03:20 AM »
i have to admit. There is a trend of mutliple uzi's occuring in this scheme haha.. maybe it needs a tweak. Play it and see what u think!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 05:59 AM »
While I see your point Tom, and kind of agree with it, on the other hand this is what makes leagues different, having different scheme setups, it always has been different for T17 at least in most league, and I remember when Ropers used to be 25hp lol, More or less no BnG rules also, but meh, everyone enjoys what they enjoy it doesn't matter what TuS use, there will always be people who thought 1 scheme was better than the other :S

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 07:44 AM »
I see the problem in schemes, I have written about it once too. They need to be changed. But as long as they are shitty ones we must play them, if both players don't agree for another one, or just stop playing league. I don't agree for other scheme than official tus because I don't know it. I remember ckc (chicken) or tdc (clanner) have avoided to play because they didn't want to put official scheme. I don't care if it's your pick or not, scheme is scheme. I will not agree for unofficial scheme just because I don't know sets there!

So for now play official schemes or just stop playing it, I don't need to see topics how pro you are chicken because you know many schemes, see the differents and can decide what to do. I will not play with you because you put shitty schemes which I see first time in my life, probably made by you, just for the win.
I'm waiting for changes in schemes.

btw thx Leroy for applaud me ;*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 07:47 AM by Maciej »

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 08:47 AM »
I so agree with Chicken! At least on the tus t 17 scheme part. It reapeats weapons, its v v annoying. Dyno, old woman, and pidgeons, sometmes holys also. Its so boring! Pls change it! FOr now, i've used fb sccheme quite alot, its better.

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 08:53 AM »
Chicken doesn't use schemes he made up, most of the ones he uses are from FB league.

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 10:55 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-141/

Chicken, what's wrong with this Shopper scheme? I pretty much like it, weapons are not overpowered, there is no infinite bazooka of course, it was made by Wooka (or at least uploaded) and it is the official TUS Shoper scheme so far. And as I said, I had no problem with it.

As for the rest of the schemes, I told MonkeyIsland this a few times already - TUS should have like a Schemes Team which would consist of the most experienced active players around TUS. That would be like 5-7 people, I don't know. Their task would be to review the official schemes (Classic League) and alter them, tune them to be the best.

After that is done, those schemes could be released, notify the people by email and post something on the homepage, blablabla so people get notified and not using the official scheme should be penalized unless both players agree.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 11:04 AM »
SHOPPER DOES NOT HAVE UNLIMTED ZOOKS!!
Totally agree.

Real shopper is: Infinite Rope & Chute. All weapons (except air ones) can be found in the crates (from punch to SuperSheep) with less chance about Super Weapons. And for sure, no Afr rule !

About T17 crates: Is the same as the Shopper ones.

And for chance whiner in Shopper: Play Shoppra, only Zook, Nades & Mines in crates.

Komo, as you noticed, Proper had 25hp Health Crates, and was quite much better (even if you couldn't attack, picking the crate everyturns allowed you to make the game long enough to come back).
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline HHC

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 12:46 PM »
I don't agree for other scheme than official tus because I don't know it. I remember ckc (chicken) or tdc (clanner) have avoided to play because they didn't want to put official scheme. I don't care if it's your pick or not, scheme is scheme. I will not agree for unofficial scheme just because I don't know sets there!

Im not sure if we avoided to play you, I think we came to a compromise of some sorts. Dunno though, long time ago.

Anyway, the T17 scheme we chose for was my own. In our opinion it's a lot better than the official one, and since it's widely acknowledged to be a good league scheme (used in t17 cups), we figured it wouldn't be a problem. And well.. I think you can trust TdC-clan to pick a fair and balanced scheme.

Btw MI, my t17 scheme is perfect for league games. The weapon balance is IMO perfect and I haven't had any complaints about it yet. It should be the new league scheme. Only thing that is debatable is the girder count, my scheme (but with 7 girders) would be a good choice as official setting.  :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 01:47 PM »
I have no problem with it. Chicken23 is going through some schemes and we're gonna make a new updated pack and announce it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline darKz

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 02:34 PM »
Good idea there, and let's discuss those schemes as a community after you're done with them Tom, I think it's best to have different opinions before releasing a new TUS scheme pack. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 04:05 PM »
I agree. i wanna play hhc's t17 scheme. i like fb and a scheme i have on my laptop which pre exisits fb but 3 out of 10 games are abit of a nana festivals. Does changing the number of griders to the players prefer amount of unlimited or 7 change the cr8 variation!? This is where me and uber noticed that the tus scheme had some problems when u editted it griders.

what are the chance of getting nukes, eq, scales, pasty, sally, vase, griderpack, super nana, freeze and select? These weapons make t17, you need them and you need the paranoia to play to avoid being killed by such things to make it exiciting! I don't see these weapons enough in tus scheme, just earthquakes.

As for shopper i would use FB but i changed to use a scheme which was less overpowered. I do see why people dislike cows, hhq and aqua. But i thought the scheme i made was a nice balance because it still enclude minigun, axe and bow. Ray i will try that scheme you mentioned.

I don't want this to just be about me and MI fixing the schemes, i want everyone to be involved because we need to agree on this. The scheme we create are the examples to new players and we are breeding a whole generation of guys that don't know any different from tus schemes. Thats why i want them to play with the 'correct' schemes because they'll be the ones passing them down when we are all gone..

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 05:14 PM »
Chicken u f@#!ing Flamer!!!

nah serious, good point ae.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:28 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.