Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:17 AM

Author Topic: Overall reset only Classic?  (Read 2274 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: Overall reset only Classic?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 08:12 PM »
Yeah, what should MI do is:
> Disable all leagues but Classic and don't enable them until a good amount of people wants it back.
> Use Cups and Tournaments for beloved free schemes.
> Don't touch Tournaments, Cups and Challenges.
+1

Offline piki1802

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 12:14 PM »
MI?

Sorry most of ya dont really care anyway but I still am deeply dissapointed in letting us vote and then ignore votes.

Not only that, but when the members were reaching out to you and giving their opinion on a league they have experience and certainly, with all respect, do play more than you do, it simply gets ignored.

How can I know whether my vote on anything else in TUS whats far more important will count when something stupid like this already isn't reliable.

Just please do something. Disable it, reset it, dont care. Just show me that I can trust you.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2016, 01:47 PM »
MI?

Sorry most of ya dont really care anyway but I still am deeply dissapointed in letting us vote and then ignore votes.

Not only that, but when the members were reaching out to you and giving their opinion on a league they have experience and certainly, with all respect, do play more than you do, it simply gets ignored.

How can I know whether my vote on anything else in TUS whats far more important will count when something stupid like this already isn't reliable.

Just please do something. Disable it, reset it, dont care. Just show me that I can trust you.
piki, its unclear what you are event talking about buddy

Offline spleen17

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 04:14 PM »
Why would free league be reset in the middle of the season? Classic / free seasons don't match up remember.

That said I don't think TFL needs a reset anyway seeing as it is 90% noob/scheme-bashing. Better off to disable it for a while maybe.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 04:41 PM »
Why would free league be reset in the middle of the season? Classic / free seasons don't match up remember.

That said I don't think TFL needs a reset anyway seeing as it is 90% noob/scheme-bashing. Better off to disable it for a while maybe.
oh he was talking about a TFL reset, never mentioned it anywhere in post, its probably getting reset at the end of the season ofc

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2016, 11:52 PM »
seeing as it is 90% noob/scheme-bashing.

90%? Really lol, bit of an exaggeration, I think it's equal to Classic in terms of Skill and bashing etc, Classic has Shopper(biggest noob scheme ever) and although Team17 does have a degree of skill it still mostly comes down to what you get in the crates and what you can do with those weapons based on your positions = luck.

I would actually say Free League takes more skill than Classic, a much bigger variety there, and many endurance schemes also.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 12:05 AM »
orly