Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:11 AM

Poll

Do you prefer an overall reset of the leagues?

Yes
No
Not sure

Author Topic: Leagues overall reset poll  (Read 6622 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Leagues overall reset poll
« on: April 16, 2016, 03:27 PM »
This topic has been popping up for a while. Let's see how the community thinks.
I will be reviewing who votes and their leagues statistics on TUS to evaluate their vote. So please do not spam votes, that won't have any effect on the result.

If there's a success, the reset will start at the beginning of season #51. The first 50 seasons stats will be kept and accessible.

You can change your vote in case you changed your mind.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:45 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Leagues overall reset poll
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 03:42 PM »
If "0-50 seasons Hall of Fame" will be, it should be mentioned i think. People might vote No thinking it will be just reset.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 03:46 PM »
Thank you, modified first post.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 03:47 PM »
So, that means "BOOM"?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 04:50 PM »
@Kradie what about now?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 05:19 PM »
I was wrong in this case.

Reset would be nice. Might get me interested to play.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 05:36 PM »
Ah man hope I can get a new house soon can't wait for this :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 07:45 PM »
Save this topic guys we are about to witness a major change  ;D ;D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline RIP

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 07:59 PM »
never
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 09:28 PM »
i'll try to play some games

Offline Triad

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 10:56 PM »
Yes. I didn't play Classic much, and generally the leagues recently because preparing for university examination and stuff. But after reset if I find some time, I'll play for sure.

Also I would like to propose shutting other leagues for first 60 days aka for first season of classic and enable some of them if more than enough people wants so. MI, I played other leagues than classic, and if I tell you to shut them, you should understand that they really became inactive and there's no competition at those anymore. If really a lot people wants other leagues to be enabled again, you can enable them again anyway.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2016, 03:33 PM »
League reset can be a good idea, but only if it comes with a number of updates like anti-noobashing and anti-avoiding stuff, otherwise we'd end up in exactly same situation. I hope MI won't forget that.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2016, 11:33 PM »
I agree with WTF-8. Apart from reset statistics there should be deleted all silly leagues like TEL, HAL, free, TRL and whatever more there exists. In the past there were more schemes too, but no one thought to play these funny schemes competitive. There are cups and tourmanets. But league should be classic and respectable. Come but to past. Let's give it a try!

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 11:43 PM »
Also I would like to propose shutting other leagues for first 60 days aka for first season of classic and enable some of them if more than enough people wants so. MI, I played other leagues than classic, and if I tell you to shut them, you should understand that they really became inactive and there's no competition at those anymore. If really a lot people wants other leagues to be enabled again, you can enable them again anyway.

Good idea  :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 01:22 AM »
League reset can be a good idea, but only if it comes with a number of updates like anti-noobashing and anti-avoiding stuff, otherwise we'd end up in exactly same situation. I hope MI won't forget that.
You do realize we are resetting the league for completely different reasons, right?  Noobbashing and avoiding will be exactly the same.