April 16, 2024, 09:24 PM

Poll

Which type of league do you prefer?

Classic & Free League
19 (63.3%)
Ladder System
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: League poll (Please read the post first)  (Read 4094 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

League poll (Please read the post first)
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:59 PM »
Ok, Here's the plan, Please read then poll :
Read THIS to see what all this are about.

2 Leagues

Classic League :
Will include the most popular schemes, Like BnG, Shoppers, Roper, Elite, TTRR, T17 ..

Free League :
Will include various schemes INCLUDING classic league schemes. Schemes like SuperSheepRace, BungeeRace can be played here.

Site will have stats for each league (and their schemes stat too) separately. And a total stat for all a member activity in leagues.

Ladder System
It will be like :  (As Albino started it first)

Default Ladder : Will include default schemes : Elite, Intermediate, Team17, BnG, Dabble, Hysteria, etc...
Rope Ladder    : include rope schemes : Roper, Rope Race, Variation of Shoppers, Wascar,Bungee Race, etc...
Pro Ladder      : This is mix of Default and Rope Ladders.

Again total and individual stat for each scheme.

POLL! :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:54 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

Re: League poll (Please read the post first)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 06:04 PM »
It is seriously hard to decide between these two options... I will just wait for some other people to vote and to give more opinions.
EDIT: I would vote to ladders IF and ONLY IF at the end there were only one standing table, mixing up the results of all the ladders. This would cause that someone who doesn't like to rope would not be forced to play a rope game because he plays the defaulter ladder  :-*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:09 PM by Xray99 »

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 09:13 PM »
i think the classic/free would be more active, if you were to use the ladder system would the pro league include the same exact schemes as the classic league? i think that would be the only way id vote for the ladders, and with individual playoffs for each ladder

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 11:31 AM »
i voted for the classic/free because theres been many leagues with classic style and they been popular!

Offline Albino

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 12:10 PM »
C'mon guys,Pro Ladder already like Classic League. :D

Offline chakkman

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 06:39 PM »
as i am a conservative guy i voted for the leagues :) why change something that worked in every league so far? and the free league will be interesting to play, a "just-for-fun" alternative to the classic league *persuade*

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:27 AM »
albino they rn't the same :P

pro ladder also has some schemes many ppl havn't trained (like intermediate).

there was no intermediate in fb, al and xtc and ppl who been active in all these leagues havn't trained intermediate [:

Offline Albino

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:11 AM »
There is many people they have not trained for rope or any other schemes too.I get bored too much about playing same schemes at the leagues,lol.Elite,Team17,Roper,Rr,BnG,Shopper,thats all i have played in leagues...Xtc,Fb,Al were the same.I think it's time to make some change.

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 02:40 PM »
Think the same. Hysteria and Intermediate would do it in my point of view.

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 07:52 AM »
wth is the Dabble scheme?
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline MonkeyIsland

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline DWave

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 10:24 AM »
I play rope shemes badly. So, I have voted for LADDERS.

Offline Albino

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 11:16 AM »
Damn,Gg.I want my Default Ladder!I will do it ASAP.  :-X :'( >:( :sooo mad: xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 11:19 AM »
Albino, sorry about the way vote went.

If the site gets more crowded, I will add ladders system too, who knows ? ;)

Offline Albino

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 11:24 AM »
Hehe,no problem mate,it's not your fault.