Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:24 PM

Poll

Do you support the new Free League idea?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
3 (100%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: New Free League  (Read 4778 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: New Free League
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2017, 06:12 PM »
The fact you actually have to explain and say "I meant afraid as in" just proves YOU f**ked up, not me, if you want to say something then say it, don't tell me to read properly when you can't use the right words to explain what you mean. Ok?

And I knew that anyway, point still stands, it's ridiculous(or at least I think it is).

Your opinion of limiting league is your opinion, I can't argue that, it's right for some and wrong for others, we've both said our reasons why, it's up to other people to do their own research and make up their own minds.

Your words were not misunderstood, I understand every single word you type, let me break it down for you:

Walrus and me played PO's finals few days ago. He was drunk af and I haven't slept for 30 hours. Just turned on skype and enjoyed couple of games. That's what Free is all about.

You and walrus played PO finals a few days ago.

You claim he was drunk.

You claim you hadn't slept for 30 hours.

You claim you "just" turned on skype and enjoyed couple of games.

That is EXACTLY what you wrote, I understand it EXACTLY as you wrote it, if you meant something else, then f**king say something else or at least be man enough to say "sorry, I said that wrong, THIS is what I meant to say", instead of trying to blame the person you are talking to, it's ignorant and will get you nowhere.

I will always give you the time of day, I will always listen to you, but when you try to blame your problems on me, I will retaliate in this manner, remember that please.

Now, this is entirely MY opinion, the way you and walrus treated those finals(if true) is an embarassment to anyone who actually takes TFL seriously and plays seriously, i'm glad you guys had fun, that's the main reason to play WA, but you guys played the final as if it is a piece of sh*t no one cares about, and the way you wrote it looked to me like you - were/are, bragging/proud, about/of - it.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 06:20 PM »
at least be man enough to say "sorry, I said that wrong, THIS is what I meant to say", instead of trying to blame the person you are talking to, it's ignorant and will get you nowhere.

Hahahah :) You're cute Komito, I like you.

Offline Senator

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 06:23 PM »
Sensei, stop talking about money prizes. They were in Classic league just for seasons 40-50. 43 seasons without money prizes ;) Money is not the reason why Classic league has been way more active.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 07:07 PM »
I know i'm cute, girls tell me this often :)

Offline Kradie

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 07:15 PM »
Ladies Ladies! I ask all of you to stop being so egotistical! This is not about you, this is all about the sweet and innocent newbies that flourish the WormNET channels! We must focus our attention on their needs and not our needs! We must unite and combine our resources to make something productive! Yapping around like desperate seagulls in a mass herd won't do anyone good. Because taking the entire bread crumb for yourself without taking the liberty to share it with people will not be any victory at all, but only for your own narrow minded agenda. In which feeling self-accomplished by fulfilling your own desires.

So ladies, take a little chill and reflect upon yourself, and find peace and tranquility in midst of chaos. Where you might find reason.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline piki1802

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 07:36 PM »
Very usefull post Kradie, Ill stop being ''egotistical'' the moment you stop pushing a scheme you invented in to a league  :-[

Limiting league to 8 schemes will just get it more inactive and eventually plenty of guys will stop doing it cause repetivity. If you want to get newcomers around TUS and show them fun/casual side first - they'll be directed to this league.

This.

That's not really the point of a league though Sensei, it's not meant to just be a piss-around. If you want to get drunk and skype each other you can just play funners.

Agreed, but with the people playing TFL, you cannot really expect it to be a very serious league anyway.

Walrus and me played PO's finals few days ago. He was drunk af and I haven't slept for 30 hours.

Get some sleep bro. Don't let some unimportant final happen when u need sleep bro

If you guys would actually play as much as you'd post we'd have some proper competition :'(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 07:38 PM »
Why do you think the League would become less active through limiting the number of schemes available to play?

Please elaborate.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 08:02 PM »
Who the f@#! are you to demand elaborations from ppl? You want your voice to be heard about changing whole concept of a league which you played barely couple of games in 30 seasons that Free exists.

Cut down that wings of yours and join us on the ground buddy.

@senator - remove prizes for couple of seasons and let me know how many games will be played in classic. You're talking about Aorist (it's Croatian word for "past forgotten days")
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:07 PM by Sensei »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 08:23 PM »
@senator - remove prizes for couple of seasons and let me know how many games will be played in classic. You're talking about Aorist (it's Croatian word for "past forgotten days")

The last 3 seasons have not had money prizes in classic league.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 08:36 PM »

The last 3 seasons have not had money prizes in classic league.

Hm, didn't know that actually. Just saw season's information. Activity dropped for about 50%.
Sounds legit.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 08:36 PM »
LOL Sensei.

Well to begin with, I never demanded anything, I asked a question then kindly said "Please elaborate". (Why can't you see that? It's right there, clear as daylight... Go check... I'll wait...)

The reason why I asked to elaborate is because the people who are asking for a change, are putting in effort/theory why they want things to change, then people like you/piki say things like "making less schemes won't increase activity", whether it does or does not make a difference in the end, nobody will find out unless it happens, the whole point of a debate is to create arguements for both sides so that people given a choice to vote have some basis to actually cast their vote.

So I am asking those people, to explain themselves, so I can better understand why they think it won't increase activity.

It's not my fault you don't understand English as much as you think you do(I am not even mad at you, or think any less of you as a human), it makes me feel like you can't see past your negative emotions towards me, therefor don't try to understand what I say, or whatever other reason you have for failing to understand what I say.

I don't speak other languages, but I don't try to correct people in other languages lol.

You can swear at me, or call me any name you want, or attack my character, but the fact still stands you keep making wrong assumptions that take our conversation out of context and off topic.

All I am asking is for a fair debate, you can either do that, or be a little b***h about it, your choice, whatever you choose won't make my life worse.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 10:30 PM »
change topic pls.

new limited league.

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2017, 01:08 AM »
Komo has zero tolerance for people taking posts off topic.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2017, 05:39 AM »
try count how often you dont refer to topic but attack preposters personally
what im just doing now ofc.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2017, 07:27 AM »
I sincerely hope avirex was sarcastic there, cause it's the only time he got me laughing in last few weeks.