Forums
May 15, 2024, 06:20 PM

Author Topic: People Avoiding schemes..  (Read 3249 times)

Offline darKz

Re: People Avoiding schemes..
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 02:58 AM »
clans like CF who [...] don't even play...

Maybe if these clans cared less about winning
Komo logic. 8)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 08:24 AM »
Hey darKz, myself included pal.

And also TdC, who have half of wnet in their clan lol.

Nothing wrong with it, just saying it's things like this that cause these problems.

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 07:07 PM »
tdc has half of wnet?? wtf??

they have berria, vok, NC, and guuria that actively play...

then you have some other not so actives, TheRedi, and maybe a couple others...

how do they have half of wnet???

your a hypocrite saying that, considering currently AeF has the largest clan of active members on wnet.

komo, honestly all your posts are making you look like a jackass... this is bringing back fond memories ;D

Offline HHC

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 07:17 PM »
We are very active indeed, but when you count... there's only 6 of us active: me, Pej, Chels, Kyh & Swist and 2 days or so a week barman shows up. That's about it.

I wish people would be more accepting of changing clans every 3 or 4 months or so. It's a shame that guys like Random, chicken or franz stick to their old clans that dont really have a future and are practically 'dead'. That's active people being lost to the clan scene  :(

Would be nice if they shook things up by joining one of the current or upcoming clans. Or even form temporary alliances with other semi-dead clans for 1 or 2 seasons.
I have a strong feeling that clans are the cornerstone to keep people engaged and active on worms.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 10:25 AM »
tdc has half of wnet?? wtf??

they have berria, vok, NC, and guuria that actively play...

Only just noticed this but i'll reply to it anyway lol.

Half of wnet is obviously exaggerating lol, they do have the most members though which was the point, doesn't matter who is active or not.

What HHC said, it would be nice if people were more open to changing clans more often just to keep things fresh & exciting.

avi - aren't you bored of dt by now dominating every single PO you enter?

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2013, 12:08 PM »
There should be the home clan and the league clan. I dont want to leave TdC but it would be fun and fresh to play sometimes with totally new line up. Not sure if i had enough time to play that much tho.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline darKz

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 01:37 PM »
There should be the home clan and the league clan. I dont want to leave TdC but it would be fun and fresh to play sometimes with totally new line up. Not sure if i had enough time to play that much tho.
I agree, there was a number of times when I felt like changing clans either because I was bored or my clanmates weren't active. In the end I decided to stick with my clan and continued to be bored and/or inactive. It doesn't really make sense - I think we make those decisions because in W:A we all have known each other for so long and spent a couple years, some even a decade together and because we have a very limited amount of players/clans. For example, I had no problem leaving my (now former) Dota 2 team in a heartbeat because I haven't known the guys for as long (no real attachment) and I can just look for a new team when I feel like it, there are literally thousands looking for players.

If only people on W:A weren't so quick in calling someone a clan hopper, it's not as bad as it sounds in my opinion. In the end we all just want to have fun and need some fresh wind from time to time.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Husk

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 02:24 PM »
exactly hhc/nc/darkz +1

Offline SPW

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2013, 04:31 PM »
loyality you have, or not. Im in the same clan for over 10 years because I am that kind of a man. So this is just me, like in real life with my jobs, girlfriends etc.

There are guys which never can rest. They have to move and change things the whole life. Guess they even would change parents every couple of years, if its possible.

Loyality is a great attitude.  ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2013, 04:40 PM »
am i bored of winning??? wtf???

thats like if i were to ask you if your bored of posting komo, we all know the answers.

Offline Husk

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2013, 04:49 PM »
lmao spw u can't be serious =P

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2013, 08:15 PM »
loyality you have, or not. Im in the same clan for over 10 years because I am that kind of a man. So this is just me, like in real life with my jobs, girlfriends etc.

There are guys which never can rest. They have to move and change things the whole life. Guess they even would change parents every couple of years, if its possible.

Loyality is a great attitude.  ;)

Im pretty loyal at everything that i do in my life. Sometimes it goes for too long tho. Mostly because im so obstinate. I keep stuff in my life even i know that i dont need it or it affects some bad things. I think there are two kind of loyalities. Or maybe another one something combined with obstinacy. Real loyality is to accept any decision of friend, no matter what it is, and still stand with him imo.

e. and i wouldnt blend everything here, like gf/wife stuff. Its totally different case as it doesnt have the same purpose.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:18 PM by NinjaCamel »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja