WxW
18 (7.1%)
Abnormal
34 (13.4%)
Darts
17 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: June 04, 2013, 11:22 AM

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL season #15  (Read 6649 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Next scheme for TRL season #15
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2013, 06:38 PM »
Yeah, exactly Dennis, we can't even vote again... I don't see option to change vote? LOL

Offline DENnis

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2013, 06:46 PM »
Okay now it got added, but how could we vote again? Otherwise it is much too late now.

maybe the "remove vote" button exists for a reason?

Wow, I looked three times, first over the shoutbox but even at the Forum I couldn't find it first. Thank you, Peja, I didn't know it is possible, lol.

I remember a joke ... Whats the Flag of East Frisia? White eagle on white background! (I hope I translated correct, it doesn't even sound funny in english).

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2013, 06:58 PM »
LMAO, I was same, couldn't even see it ! Now I do !

Sneaky camoflage !

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2013, 07:20 PM »
komo click on remove vote then you'll be able to vote again.
ABNORMALLLL GOOOGOOO !!!

Offline Prankster

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2013, 10:27 PM »
I don't think democracy is always the best solution, but in this case, it is.

In that case it is? No, we've already experienced the failure of Kaos and Intermediate as TRL seasons.

Why, what happened? All I see on TUS is complaints everywhere, yet no one was complaining about any TRL season, afaik.

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2013, 11:01 PM »
come on bng :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2013, 12:42 AM »
Anyway, just because a Season doesn't meet ALL the requirements to make Playoffs, doesn't mean it's a wasted season, I think that's a rather selfish & ignorant statement to make, the players who competed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place more than likely enjoyed the Season, and they still get medals in their TuS profile.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2013, 12:41 PM »
Anyway, just because a Season doesn't meet ALL the requirements to make Playoffs, doesn't mean it's a wasted season, I think that's a rather selfish & ignorant statement to make, the players who competed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place more than likely enjoyed the Season, and they still get medals in their TuS profile.

Keep calm!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2013, 01:04 PM »
You've misunderstood Spider, I was making a point, not moaning.

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2013, 06:19 PM »
seems like he understood just fine.... :D

« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2013, 08:52 PM »
I don't think democracy is always the best solution, but in this case, it is.

In that case it is? No, we've already experienced the failure of Kaos and Intermediate as TRL seasons.

Why, what happened? All I see on TUS is complaints everywhere, yet no one was complaining about any TRL season, afaik.

If you and the rest are satisfied with having a seperate league branch where the overall games amount is 30/40 times less than in TUS league and 10 times smaller than schemes that major part of the community play for TRL and please less then 1% of the league (but they all get medals for that at least, that's not a season loss, mhm), then fine, keep producing useless seasons and then moan when MI closes such league branch for inactivity.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2013, 10:25 PM »
Dulek, people vote for the actual TRL scheme. People, who care enough to take their choice and decide. Where is that other "major part" when there's a vote? I take you voted, so I understand your feelings seeing a lower activity after a less popular scheme got the first place, but I don't see anything wrong about that. People who took their opportunity, have fun. That's what TRL is for, in my humble opinion.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2013, 10:30 PM »
Dulek, the major activity on this website comes from Classic League & people reading/replying to forums while also participating in cups & challenges.

Free League / TEL / TRL are just merely extra Leagues, they don't really bring in much more activity seeing as the people who play these would more than likely be playing Classic League or doing cups/challenges if they didn't exist.

There is MUCH more to this League than just "popular classic schemes", many people enjoy alternative kinds of competitive schemes in a competitive League like TRL, that is what it's there for, I believe at least.

Offline Alien

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2013, 12:03 AM »
seriously abnormal is slowly loosing its popularity if you dont give it a chance now soon the scheme will just die as dead kaos (kaos trl started too late after that kaos popularity period finished when every one played it and many kaos-only players leave worms, im talking about stripe, igor, venice, explosive, wowwow and others) as result too late start of trl kaos was just inactivity of that league

yes, but guys just care for classic and most popular schemes,
while other ''noob'' free league schemes gets lost in nowhere.

but whatever np... we can discuss not popular schemes in other threads, while they are dying slowly. hooray !

Offline SpideR

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2013, 10:34 AM »
People who voted for shopper and wxw should remind their vote!
TTRR have already been "rotated" very much, thanks.
There is still time, come on!

Go roper/team17/abnormal!

When does this poll expire?