Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:00 PM

Poll

Do you want pro scheme to be added to free league?

Yes
65 (57%)
No
49 (43%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]  (Read 7380 times)

Offline Alien

Re: Presenting PRO scheme [Needs your support]
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2011, 08:20 PM »
has anyone voted for these scheme husk ?

i just mean, there are players who want to play pro scheme at tus and make it more famous...maybe it's not bad !

Offline lalo

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2011, 09:22 PM »
I haven't read the whole topic but I'll give you my opinion. This scheme is allowed in LW and I've been picking Pro for many years, I also played some Pro clanners when I was VW in FB. In my experience, the banana has never been a crucial weapon in any game I won (sth like the 90% in LW). This scheme is meant to be played in caverns, otherwise it's an elite with 30 seconds -I know that elite can be also played in caverns- but for me is a funny and interesting scheme.
People who compares Pro with other Animaniacs schemes are absolutely wrong and haven't even played this once, so I don't see the point of posting their useless comment.
Anyway, this scheme is not popular and will never be, but I give my support as Free league IS Free league, a place where we can play these forgotten and not so famous schemes.

Offline Kayz

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011, 10:38 PM »
I played this scheme a bit in 2v2 vs K4tsis and oinky, and also 1v1 vs some people who are also used to Intermediate, and I must say, it's a very interesting scheme and much different to Inter and Elite. Though I am not a very active TUS player, in my opinion this scheme is definitely worth to be in the free league. :) So "yes".

Offline Maciej

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011, 11:51 PM »
I remember pro scheme was in classics time ago.
it's not going to be lucky scheme like mostly of free league :)

edit: LOL, it's another 'pro' scheme...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:53 PM by Maciej »

Offline lalo

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2011, 12:13 AM »

Nah, this is the same Pro which used to be in classic league in other leagues such as FB, TPL and CBC/CBS.

Offline franz

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2011, 05:48 AM »

Nah, this is the same Pro which used to be in classic league in other leagues such as FB, TPL and CBC/CBS.

no, I think you're thinking of WormsLeaguePRO, the scheme that used to have it's own ranked channel on wormnet in the early years
there are many little differences

Offline Korydex

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2011, 06:19 AM »
ye
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:40 PM by Korydex »

Offline Husk

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2011, 07:38 PM »
@Alien; I alrdy agreed on giving Pro a try, so I don't know what you are babbling about.

Offline Alien

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2011, 08:10 PM »
@NAiL; You really want Taktix, TodasArmas and Nice into the freeleague?

@Husk

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2011, 09:10 AM »
pal if 3 players want to come to the free league thats np for me xD

The free league is not active enough for this to be an issue. Adding another scheme is not going to turn the league into a jungle, it only stays true to the nature of the free league. If you can already choose from 30+ schemes, it doesnt matter if more are added.... thats what should be happening automatically!

The free league is much more relaxed than the classic league, if somebody really doesnt want to play a pick then its very likely their opponent wont mind changing it seeing as there is already a huge number to choose from. Loads of people ask for free league games that are scheme specific too. By this I mean you see people asking for "tus kaos"  etc..

Im waffling here but I really cant see the problem with adding more schemes to the free league... its a good thing to add more schemes to it, adding more schemes wont turn it into a jungle as it already is a jungle!

+ I didnt even look at the poll.... im not gonna play this scheme but 37 people voted yes... its a no brainer to add it!
worm and learn

Offline DENnis

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2011, 11:25 PM »
Yes, please add the Pro-scheme to TFL!

Because more schemes = more activity = more fun. Another point is, that I played the Pro scheme the first time at the WO Tourney today, over 5 hours in a row and I like the Pro scheme, because it is a lot of skillbased (only bl thing is if u not start and play on a map with too less hides)! I love skillschemes! This Pro scheme would make the tfl better again, because there are so many luckschemes at tus, there rlly should be added more skillschemes :)

Thank you for the Tourney again!

Best regards

;DENnis

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2011, 07:10 PM »
while you're at it add the shotgunless elite scheme.

it plays so different to elite because there are no shotguns

don't voice your opinion if you have never played shotgunless elite scheme SES for short
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.