Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:08 PM

Author Topic: Raise the limit  (Read 1364 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Raise the limit
« on: April 04, 2023, 03:11 PM »
Season just started and me with dibzor reached game limits.  Can this be raised somehow?  I think I already mentioned it couple times before, but mods are kinda blind to see it. 
So I ask again, can u raise the limits? This game is dead enough, why u punish the players who left..  U keep asking what to do with inactivity. Maybe raising limits is good little step to make it

Re: Raise the limit
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 03:23 PM »
Yeah, please raise limit I enjoy close tense tus matches and noo1 else to play mostly

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 03:34 PM »
 :o

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 03:42 PM »
you guys are not seeing but MI is saying " go out a bit, covid is gone" with this limit  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 03:53 PM »
Sure I'll go out, with laptop :D

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 04:04 PM »
Wrong board? This is the tech support forum for the game itself, and I'm guessing this isn't about the WormNET 3-games-per-5-minutes limit.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 04:47 PM »
Season just started and me with dibzor reached game limits.  Can this be raised somehow?  I think I already mentioned it couple times before, but mods are kinda blind to see it. 
So I ask again, can u raise the limits? This game is dead enough, why u punish the players who left..  U keep asking what to do with inactivity. Maybe raising limits is good little step to make it

No one was blind. The limit was 30 games per season. We raised it to 50. I can double it, but you will reach that limit with dibz again.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 05:09 PM »
Maybe we will try play a little less then

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 07:34 PM »
Raise to 200 pls ;d

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 08:04 PM »
the absolute state of TUS league

this is why we need a proper matchmaking service

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2023, 05:09 AM »
Yes it's on the way but it's not gonna do magic if the activity is low. I'm hoping it attracts players but a match making system will match Kinslayer and dibz over and over if there are no other options.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2023, 08:56 AM »
I don't know the others, but I'm sure I will play more with a match making system. It's annoying to keep asking people to play. It would be much easier, more fair, balanced, etc. There wouldn't be those situations that the player refuses to play or avoid playing. After the match is found, if the player leaves he can be punished by the system. Of course that at a determined level you already know who you will play on a small community, but I think it would attract people to play, at least the inactive TUS league players. And I hope people keep playing and don't stop just because it was new feature brief enthusiasm.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 09:26 AM »
NO MATCH MAKING SYSTEM !!! JUST NO  :-\

it would force players into playen Elite for example ( good for me! ) but i know the few players well. most of em would not do this!
also u can see that players avoid cups cause of schemes !

plus u can see that in cups we wait weeks for players to arrange their games! how should this work in league ??

no! just let ous few players stay free and play Tus like we love it!
plus Foxhound does not even play rly active : OOOO
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 09:53 AM by vesuvio »

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 03:27 PM »
NO MATCH MAKING SYSTEM !!! JUST NO  :-\

it would force players into playen Elite for example ( good for me! ) but i know the few players well. most of em would not do this!
also u can see that players avoid cups cause of schemes !

plus u can see that in cups we wait weeks for players to arrange their games! how should this work in league ??

no! just let ous few players stay free and play Tus like we love it!
plus Foxhound does not even play rly active : OOOO

I might not be active because I think I dedicated 5 years of my life playing league of legends which has matchmaking system that is quality of life. There I play exactly the opposite I play in WA. I was very competitive player there, most of the games being ranked matches.

Season 2 I played only 10 ranked games but I was considered a silver player
Season 3 I was a gold player
Season 4 Platinum player
Season 5 Diamond player (I reached Diamond IV, my best position as Nautilus Jungle)
Season 6 I ended as Platinum player

Then I stopped playing.

I was also a good Clash Royale player with 4000 trophies and all arenas unlocked on a good clan that had an Italian woman that have children as the leader of the clan that was almost on the competitive max pro level. I was on the average on my clan.

Clash Royale also have matchmaking system

WA is different. I see it as a creativity platform, a sandbox that you can have fun doing and creating whatever you want with people from all countries.

The reason I never played competitively here so much:

1) People who played TUS and other leagues were toxic with me specially because they used to throw up on my schemes when I played with them on AG. You spend hours creating a scheme to people say you are noob.

2) I didn't like many of the TUS schemes. I never liked playing WxW with Oil Drums for example.

3) My experience playing Worm Olympics was being asked to play on other players accounts. The player that asked me to play for him used to win first positions of the overall category. Also I knew many players were cheating on official games. So, I never took WO so seriously.

4) I never took TUS so seriously here exactly because I saw a lot of people trying to earn points playing with noobs and avoiding games with pros, mostly thinking on stats and I think this is not good to a real good competitive system. I never liked to keep asking people to play on AG. I didn't know how to report and all the burocracy, because for me this is boring.

5) You are a guy that is difficult to play. We have a game to play until the end of tomorrow, you are very active, but never answer or say your times to play. It's boring to deal with people that you need to post 10 messages to try to play a match. I get tired of this. I'm not so active because my life is not only WA and I play this game since I was a kid. I get tired of playing, specially because the schemes and stuff I like playing people don't play.

I prefer to create new schemes, new maps and edit the wiki than playing most of the times. And I'm always playing one or two cups at the same time, for a long time.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:31 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2023, 06:21 PM »
oh ok! its very easy to arrange a game with me : O just ask me on discord ? for example !