Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:56 PM

Author Topic: Reset  (Read 4236 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Reset
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:11 AM »
Why can't I reset all my stats? I achieved what I wanted and it's pointless playing anymore, I want to delete it all back to 0 as if I never played...

Why is the option disabled? I meet all requirements to do it...

Only MOD of TuS reply to this, NO ONE else.

Offline avirex

Re: Reset
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 12:26 PM »
u can reset ur stats per season, but u can not reset ur stats from other seasons, ur shit is saved for life!!! people will always know what u done did in season 13.. or whatever season that was...

woops, im not a mod

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 01:31 PM »
Either make it so I can delete ALL my stats, because it's MY ACCOUNT!!!, or just delete my account altogether.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 01:38 PM »
Why isn't there an option to delete my account?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 01:46 PM »
hehehe if it is able to delete your account, that everyone with low karme does it, and makes new one with 0 karma :P

and about stats, you can reset your stats ONLY if your overall points are below 1000 points. It's blocked because if it's not so after reset, every better player (like you for example) could get PO without any problem (as you did in last season ;))

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 01:50 PM »
I don't care about Karma? It's alot of bollux that shouldn't even be on this website, and I specifically asked ONLY MODS to post here, so mind your own fkn business please.

And I don't want to make playoffs i've already showed that by pulling out of the playoffs even after reaching 1st position in them, I hate playoffs so I obviously wouldn't do this.

I should be able to delete my bloody account and/or reset my stats if I want to, I don't want to play singles again, only clanners.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 02:00 PM »
i just shown examples, and anwered for your questions, wtf you want from me then?  >:(

Offline Camper

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 02:02 PM »
PM them , dear :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 02:17 PM »
i just shown examples, and anwered for your questions, wtf you want from me then?  >:(

I specifically asked NO ONE EXCEPT MODS to get involved with this? Are you stupid? Can't you read? Stop replying to this... If you have something to say to me, PM me...

Offline Maciej

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 02:22 PM »
and to avi you haven't said any bad word, I just answered for your questions, thought it would be useful. idiot

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 02:28 PM »
I directed "mind your own business" to everyone. Stop replying man.

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 02:46 PM »
AFAIK, TUS has been programmed to make stat resets impossible for people with higher ratings.
the reason for this is the possibility to just reset, make it to the playoffs cause of season rating and resetting again.

I know you're an exception in that you don't want to be in the playoffs, but that only makes me curious: why do you want your stats reset?
It's more difficult to keep a high rating than to get one.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 02:52 PM »
AFAIK, TUS has been programmed to make stat resets impossible for people with higher ratings.
the reason for this is the possibility to just reset, make it to the playoffs cause of season rating and resetting again.

I know you're an exception in that you don't want to be in the playoffs, but that only makes me curious: why do you want your stats reset?
It's more difficult to keep a high rating than to get one.

I don't want to play TuS singles again, ever, so if you reset ALL my stats, and if I even play 1 more TuS, you can ban me on the spot.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 03:09 PM »
What*s the point in resetting your stats when you don't want to go on play single leagues anyway?

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 03:10 PM »
What*s the point in resetting your stats when you don't want to go on play single leagues anyway?

drama queen iz back