Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:15 PM

Author Topic: 2v2 TUS and game limits.  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Kangaroo

2v2 TUS and game limits.
« on: July 19, 2015, 12:50 PM »
If I have reached the 15 game limit with someone, Can I still play 2v2 TUS and be on same team ?

For example Me and Twiddle have played 15 games, but can we play pizza/twiddle vs smok/tomt ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Senator

Re: 2v2 TUS and game limits.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 02:50 PM »
Yes u can. No limits for 2v2 games

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 04:11 AM »
Yes u can. No limits for 2v2 games

what about if we are on differant teams ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 05:08 AM »
Again no limits.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 11:20 AM »
what a joke rules,  1vs1 most popular and  i reach limit with dibz in 1 day, but 2vs2 which no one care has NO  limits.. gj mods

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 02:18 PM »
2v2 is not that popular. If we see it gets abused like that, rules will be set.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 03:34 PM »
Do I understand it right? Tus classic is limited coz abused??   If I wanna play more games with pros like csongi daina dibz, is it f@#!ing abused?
Is not abused If I would play with newcomers and report 1000 easy wins?? 

I see ur point MI, but u are totally wrong, You want us to play with many ppl, not only with same ppl again and again, coz some time ago ppl abused it and reported really easy wins vs same person.. But do u really think all ppl here are like that?

Dont u see this league play regular maybe 10-15 ppl, and is hard to find a tus game with some other good player??
Maybe I should play with some fake account creator from Antarctica, sorry I cant find him in AG...

We reached limit with dibz after 2 days.. and we'he played ttrr as bo3.. if we do it as rules say "report every game", we have limit in 1 hour and must wait next 3 months to play again.. But yeah, call it "abused"..

Sorry, but not everyone enjoy free points by playing with noobs who dont even know the rules..

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 03:39 PM »
Agree with Kins 8)

Please allow more games vs each player in these days of darkness inactive wa :S

Offline biscuits

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 03:50 PM »
I agree with kins and dibz. I think I mentioned something like this to pizzasheet.

If anything, make a 24 hour block after a certain amount of games, not a game limit. What if someone enjoys competing against another good player?

Half the tus's I have played are all against the same people regardless, there is never enough people on to consistently play new and diff people... And if you do play a newb, you're not gaining any points.

Idk... But kins makes a valid point

good game W:A Steam reviews

courtesy of "gloom" for allowing me to use this signature, it's the best ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 01:27 PM »
The league system is coded by me, but it is not my idea/formula. Over time we reached to these numbers as limits, because we saw abuse or abusing potential. I agree that current activity drop is not completely fit with those numbers, but increasing those limits will also make those "newbies" you mentions to play more with the same people.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 04:36 PM »
The league system is coded by me, but it is not my idea/formula. Over time we reached to these numbers as limits, because we saw abuse or abusing potential. I agree that current activity drop is not completely fit with those numbers, but increasing those limits will also make those "newbies" you mentions to play more with the same people.

Can't you allow/code specific people to play more games?

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 09:02 AM »

Can't you allow/code specific people to play more games?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 09:49 AM »
So things start to get biased?