Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:41 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12413 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2011, 09:40 PM »
As I said, I don't have problem with anyone but it's just unfair.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2011, 09:43 PM »

well yeah , if sm0k doesnt get a reason (proofs) about his ban , its obviously unfair

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2011, 09:44 PM »
Maceij, I never used AHK or whatever it's called. But before banning someone don't you think it's legitime to proove it ?
You tap pretty quick too. Should I boot you for that ?
You're saying it's pretty obvious but it ain't. People call anubis the biggest cheater ever and he is not even sure smok did cheat.
It's just not that obvious he did cheat and if there are no real proof I don't see why he should be.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2011, 09:48 PM »

well yeah , if sm0k doesnt get a reason (proofs) about his ban , its obviously unfair

Maceij, I never used AHK or whatever it's called. But before banning someone don't you think it's legitime to proove it ?
You're saying it's pretty obvious but it ain't. People call anubis the biggest cheater ever and he is not even sure smok did cheat.
It's just not that obvious he did cheat and if there are no real proof I don't see why he should be.

If anyone still gets me wrong, then that's what I mean!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2011, 09:52 PM »
@zipp
well yes, I have to agree it's kinda unfair, but I strongly believe that MI (and probably CS or someone else from t17, who he has to work with) has sure smok cheats and don't want to show the proof to everyone for some reason (example like lacoste mentioned).

@Peja
And yeah Peja, my proof is something like that, so it couldn't mean much for you or the others, but this is a person I really respect, and I'm sure he doesn't kid.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2011, 09:54 PM »

Actually, even if I did say yes that looks cheated to me I would highly forbid using my word as evidence or proof. Like I stated before, I am glad I don't have to justify a ban with "take my word".

Even back in AL (if someone remembers) when this aussie was accused of using xSpeed we never could proof it but we had to believe Deadcode who said that he used it. No real evidence was made public or told us, it was just the word of Deadcode or Cybershadow, can't remember.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2011, 09:56 PM »
@zipp
well yes, I have to agree it's kinda unfair, but I strongly believe that MI (and probably CS or someone else from t17, who he has to work with) has sure smok cheats and don't want to show the proof to everyone for some reason (example like lacoste mentioned).

@Peja
And yeah Peja, my proof is something like that, so it couldn't mean much for you or the others, but this is a person I really respect, and I'm sure he doesn't kid.

But Maciej, aren't we back then to what you stated before that reputation or appearance means more than real evidence?

Sorry double post.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2011, 10:03 PM »
@zipp

@Peja

But Maciej, aren't we back then to what you stated before that reputation or appearance means more than real evidence?

yeee.... you have a point, hard topic

I guess smok and Sniper have been caught for the same reason, and Sniper doesn't oppose it...

but of course since MI doesn't show us the proof we can't be sure in 100%, but I almost am, anyway
Godito says he knows him and doesn't believe he could cheat, but smok is liar, he never used 1 space as he tried to say us. He told me that he cheated in sW times, that he used to use the script in the past, and... his tap didn't change from these times much.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:11 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2011, 10:48 PM »
MI is one of the kindest league admin I've ever seen, he is giving many chances to insulting/cheating players. So if he banned these two then he must've had good reasons. And questionning his decision is a bit inappropriate, he has done a lot for this community and after all it's his website.

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2011, 10:53 PM »
people shouldnt be banned from the forum... a league ban is enough. At least give people a chance to respond and explain themselves...
worm and learn

Offline Anubis

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2011, 11:02 PM »
MI is one of the kindest league admin I've ever seen, he is giving many chances to insulting/cheating players. So if he banned these two then he must've had good reasons. And questionning his decision is a bit inappropriate, he has done a lot for this community and after all it's his website.

Can you show me the chance sm0k actually had? Sorry no offense but the many doesn't really apply to sm0k when he had no chance to either defend, proof or validate his case. I mean, Sniper said he used it, sm0k did not and that is the difference in this case. And even more so he got his mouth closed by banning him from the entire league, that is not even close to a chance for him.  :(

Offline ANO

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2011, 11:04 PM »

Nobody says that Mi doesn't do enough for the community, everyone knows that. And yu are wrong saying "he's giving many chance to insult cheaters"..I mean, not yu wrong, but we can stop to insult and create 1000 pages about that. if we can check the proof and rightly the way to find the cheaters everything would be clear without chaos, without words war.
For sniper it was clear about his cheating, 1 week he couldn't tap a shadow and the week later he did "fr" or something like that xD... for smoke it's a little bit less clear, I guess.
BUt, in front of the evidence everyone ll shut the f@#! up.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2011, 11:05 PM »
people shouldnt be banned from the forum... a league ban is enough. At least give people a chance to respond and explain themselves...

yes

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2011, 11:13 PM »

Can you show me the chance sm0k actually had? Sorry no offense but the many doesn't really apply to sm0k when he had no chance to either defend, proof or validate his case. I mean, Sniper said he used it, sm0k did not and that is the difference in this case. And even more so he got his mouth closed by banning him from the entire league, that is not even close to a chance for him.  :(

I meant people in general on this site. And I agree with you that he should be able to talk here since he didn't do anything wrong on forums.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2011, 11:25 PM »
Yeah let's all wait it up and see what the mods / MI has to say to this and not create huge pages, but it's good that there are people that voice their opinion regarding something like that. (pro and contra). :)