Forums
May 07, 2024, 06:01 PM

Author Topic: Bring back HAL  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Re: Bring back HAL
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 12:46 AM »
First of all review the rules and edit it to it's tiniest detail before starting some new ideas..

@MI: I know this is said easy but you got at least "your" mods. Isn't it an actual task of a mod to spent some effort on bringing up some results on things like that?
You could also name a few ppl (which should be chosen wisely of course..) and ask them to review and edit it within a small circle at first.

I would be up to spent some time on that, plus I could do some graphic stuff regarding to a summary of screenshots and rules..
I would hate to be banned from TUS again. Instead, why not smite me?
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 05:30 AM »
HAL season #5 is activated.

@style,
What is that graphic stuff you are talking about? You can pm me about those.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 10:44 AM »
Hold your horses MI :D Some players would like to play both trl and hal but don't have time for all the leagues (tus, clanner, trl, hal). You lose potential participants if the leagues run at the same time. Less participants = less glory for winning a league.

First of all review the rules and edit it to it's tiniest detail before starting some new ideas..

Point me a flaw in the rules so we can start discussing it :) We've already had some nice debates here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/updating-rules-on-scheme-sites-26870/

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 11:12 AM »
Maybe just next season of trl will start after 2 months, and ppl will have longer time to vote?

Offline spleen17

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 11:19 AM »
Hold your horses MI :D Some players would like to play both trl and hal but don't have time for all the leagues (tus, clanner, trl, hal). You lose potential participants if the leagues run at the same time. Less participants = less glory for winning a league.

I disagree. Less glory yeah but if it is not a prize money league then who cares? At least people can choose which leagues they want to play.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 06:37 PM »

I disagree. Less glory yeah but if it is not a prize money league then who cares? At least people can choose which leagues they want to play.

Here's an idea: TRL, then TEL, then HAL, then repeat from TRL.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 06:40 PM »
Here's an idea: TRL, then TEL, then HAL, then repeat from TRL.
Doesn't seem ok,why just one league only?Things might be getting boring if just one league around

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 06:45 PM »
The community is small, therefore we need all leagues