March 29, 2024, 05:34 AM

Poll

TRL Team17?

Yes
19 (79.2%)
No
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Start a new TRL - Team17 islands only?  (Read 2677 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Start a new TRL - Team17 islands only?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2022, 11:33 AM »
I support TTL because I never played TEL (so many years with this...) which is a scheme I don't like so much. Team17 is a scheme that I enjoy. I didn't play so much, due to lack of free time, but it'll be good to have sure that I can play Team17 league any time I want.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 03:13 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 05:56 PM »
I would also be in favour of TTL.

3 month seasons and top 8 playoff spots if meeting the game requirements.

Personally i think it should have a different rating system to main tus system as the point system in WL last year worked better.

Is this possible?

KRD, Sen and myself who drove quite a lot of activity all had other things going on, but I'd like to be able to play competitive t17 games in a single ladder when I do have time for WA.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2022, 01:12 PM »
Any updates on this MI?

TLL with a different rating system to main TUS rating algorithm.

Deadcode and KRD and Senator know about ELO vs glicko much better but the one we used for WL worked well.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2022, 05:30 PM »
I will make the TUS Team17 League. (TTL)

Since I'm working on a new league, I don't want to touch the current code so the points system won't change. However since it is a new league, all stats are reset.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.